Not smut but yeah just be careful

I completely forgot about this and I found it while scrolling through my notes, enjoy because I will probably not update this in a long time:

You gazed upon the couch intrigued. Garnet was laying on the couch, one arm behind her head as her other hand rested over her stomach.

You walked closer, eyeing her pose, she looked so adorable. Checking if anyone was around you, you inquired about her sight. Behind her shades, you couldn't appreciate if her eyes were open of not.

With all your guts, you took off her visors, revealing two of her eyes closed, as the left one was kept open, intriguingly returning your gaze.

You blushed hardly, stumbling over the fact that she saw you. You tried to retreat your hand, but she was quicker, catching your waist and moving your face closer to hers. Your breaths collided, and your face was redder than her own skin.

"Just ask next time you want a kiss." She released your wrist, and moved her fingers to your nape, preventing your from backing away.

You stuttered non-sensical words. That woman made you wetter than the Pacific Ocean.

"That's what I thought." She pulled you in for a kiss, which quickly gained rythm. You instinctively wrapped your arms around her neck as well.

Leaning all of your weight onto her, she used the opportunity to get her on top of you. Freak, her tongue was already on your mouth.

"The gems better not be here," You whispered against her lips.

She chuckled softly, then nodded. The only bad thing about her, she could never get tired. Last time it hurt you to sit down for over a week. Then again, she was already tracing her fingers over your pelvis, and from then on there's no turning back.

"Garnet, you're biting... A lot." You protested.

She huffed. "I'm sorry, I love seeing my love marks all over you," she kissed her way down your neck, leaving wet kisses until finding yet a new sweet spot to suck on.

Truth was, you couldn't refuse or resist her. You were blinded by lust and love at equal measures.

"Amethyst laughs at me when you leave them," you persisted.

"I thought you liked to be mine." She softly bit your earlobe. That's it, you were melting in her arms.

"I do..." You let yourself be invaded by her over quantified love. That's how you always got in those situations.

She returned her lips to your neck once more. Freak it, she was sucking.

"I love you," she whispered to your ear as going down your body, and you were wearing a tank top, loose enough for her to move down the straps.

"I love you too," you felt her hands getting rid of the cloth, leaving you in a sports bra you both thought wasn't appropriate for the situation.