17. The Wish

(Avoid the mistakes guys

(Avoid the mistakes guys..)

"Lo maan liya humne,
Aitbaar nahi tumko..."

~~~~~~~~

Abhay was getting drenched in the rain after Kashi left. He froze in his spot, his foot refusing to walk. He remained there, standing, his heart taken a back. His expression remained devoid of any emotion, while his mind struggled to grasp the entirety of the scene.

The vigorous hatred he saw in Kashi's heart, shattered him to the core. He was left heartbroken after seeing her like this. He blamed himself for everything, for every single moment that Kashi suffered. He was the one, who forced her transform herself into a new self. But. Now he'll do anything bring that old Kashi back.

After being lost in these thoughts, his dilemma ended and he made a decision.
"I will love you until my last breath, Kashi. You're my reason to smile, a need to survive. I'll do anything just to bring your old smile back. My Kashi back. You need to understand that we're not strangers. Your heart no longer belongs to you but me. I won't let it go against me." With this tenacity he composed himself and went back to hall.

Abhay came and saw Kashi talking to Mrs. Singh. He looked at her once before leaving the party after bidding goodbye to the director. He left Rana for her protection, along with some guards.

Kashi was feeling a bit bored. She congratulated the couple one last time and came outside. She saw Rana standing there already, but Abhay was nowhere to be seen.
"Rana Ji, where is he? I don't see him anywhere." Kashi asked Rana, drawing his attention.

"He left, Hukum Ranisa. Car is ready for you. Let's go to the palace." Rana said, opening the car door. Kashi nodded, sitting in the car and they left.

~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Abhay reached the palace before them. He went to his room without glancing at anyone. The servants were perplexed seeing him in a not-so-good mood. Abhay behaving this way, meant whether he is disturbed or planning something.

Abhay came to his room and was completely surprised by the view. All his anger flew to the air when he got welcomed by her essence. His room no longer had that ambiance which mirrored his personality. A smile made its way to his face when his eyes fell on her belongings spread here and there.

Her aura, her warmth, filled the room with a gentle glow that seemed to embrace every corner, casting a spell of serenity that lingered in the air.

"You've turned into my habit, Kashi."
He muttered to himself, walking to his closet to grab his clothes and went on to change.

After sometime, he came out of the washroom only get mesmerized by that familiar person. His wife, standing before him in that red saree, driving him crazy like anything. His anger was gone a long back, he can't stay mad at her. Never.