4. The Revenge

(tere hi baare, mein hai ab har zikar merahua hai kaisa asar yeh tera

hua hai kaisa asar yeh tera...
koi naseehat, na chaahun main koi salaah
jo rooh ne mere tujhe chun liya)

~~~~~~~~

The next morning when Kashi came downstairs after getting ready, she saw Rajendra ji preparing breakfast. "What are you doing uncle?" Kashi said keeping her bag on the chair. "I'm making dal baati churma for my princess", said Rajendra ji, placing the tray of food on the table.

"Oh wow, today after so many days I have got such a good breakfast", Anand ji said while sitting on the chair.
"But this is not for you, I have made porridge for you, this is for my daughter and me.", Rajendra ji said taking out the breakfast in the plate.

"Feed her, see when she feeds you the same pale food, then I will see this love of yours," Anand ji said while eating porridge. "Take it for you too," said Rajendraji while taking it out on the plate. Everyone ate and started doing their own work.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rana, did you get to know anything about that will", Abhay said while having breakfast.
"No sir, not yet", Rana said.
"Now, let me also meet Kashi ji today", Abhay said while getting up.

"But Hukum Sa, there is no need for you to go, we are there, we will see", Rana said.
"Rana, you have already seen her, now let me handle her.", Abhay said while leaving. Rana smiled lightly when he said this.

Abhay came out with everyone and stopped the car in front of Kashi's ashram.
Rana came and opened the door. Abhay got down.

He took slow steps to went inside, when the watchman stopped him,
"Yes, who do you want to meet?" The watchman asked.
"Kashi ji" Rana came forward and said.

"Ji, you want to meet Kashi daughter, go, she is inside", the watchman said pointing inside. Abhay went inside with his men. He saw that Kashi was sitting and teaching all the womens in the Ashram.

Abhay stood at some distance and watched her.
"Ji, all of you here", Dubey ji asked. "Yes, we have some work with Kashi ji", Rana said.

"All of you go and sit in the room, Kashi betiya is teaching, as soon as she gets free, I will talk", Abhay got angry when Dubey ji said this.

"I have been waiting for that girl for three days, I am not her servant, I am Abhay Pratap Singh, people wait for me, and I don't wait for anyone, understand?", Abhay said holding Dubey ji's neck.

When Kashi saw all this, she came running, freed Dubey ji and slapped Abhay hard. As soon as this happened, all his bodyguards took out their guns and pointed at them. All the people present there, came and stood behind Kashi.