7th day (starting)

Jimin pov

(In morning)

I was sleeping when...

"Baby... Wake up c'mon"

I opened my eyes and found it was Suga.

"Ahh~ suga~" I get up.

"You look so beautiful baby,." He say and kissed my forehead,.

I giggled,. "Baby, today I want to go out of the castle, I want to look around, can we please?" He asked.

"Yes, sure.. but first let me get fresh up ok" I say,.

"Okay baby,. Wait let me take you to the bathroom,." He say as he picked me up in bridal style,. I kissed his cheek,..

"Here," he say as we sttoped at a windows,.

"What is that baby?" He asked me showing out of windows, the big and beautiful tree

"That is our tree Suga, we gain our power from that tree. It's hard to find tree here, but it is here from the starting of our moon land, everyone say two lovers when come to the moon for the first time they held their hands and make a wish to a sigh of their love which no-one can erase and which everyone can see and give love. And then lord give them a seed of this tree, and they make it grow together,. Whenever some bad things come to our land, this tree always helped us. And if someone cut the tree we will be die, cause only true lover can wish to again heal it." I tell him a story,.

"Oh, maybe, we can be that Lovers." He say,

"Maybe... Because, the lovers should give everything to eachother, they have to die for eachother and then also only if the lord satisfied then only he can make wish come true., that's why we called it love tree." I say,.

"The tree makes the view more beautiful," he say,.

"Yes... It's pink leaves and reddish brown brach with white flowers, everything is so beautiful,." I describe it's beauty.

"But yk what else can make this view beautiful?" He asked.

I look at him,.

And he throws me out of the window,.

This is happening in reality,. He-he throw me, just like my dream,. H-how can he do that... The smile on his face is same... Everything is same... Why? Why? Why?

I fell on the ground and got unconscious.

The last scen I saw is, everyone is coming to me, and the sky is changing colour to black...

Suga pov

I smirked.

"That tree huh, so it is the power house,. " I say while looking at tree.

"Prince Suga push prince jimin" I heard a voice as I look down at them and wave my hand saying hi.

I connected with tae.

"Tae., I did what you say, now we can attack on moon land." I say,

"Yes hyung, and jungkook?"

"Don't worry about him, last night after jimin leave from his room, I did my megic on him and he can't open his eyes until I want"

"That's good,."

"We are coming"

"Come fast.."