3rd day (part 1)

Wow, 500 views 🥹...
I love you my ghosts 🥹🥹

I am sorry to take time...
But my life has been so hectic nowadays... 🥺

And, you know that I love you right?!

So before starting the story, I want to give you a little suggestion...

'never trust someone easily.
And if someone says that you are selfish, then be proud on it, cause being selfish is way more good then being sad over somebody'

Idk this will helps you, but trust me it will..

Okay.. 🥹

---story---

Jimin pov

I wake up in Taehyung's room.. I look around while still in sleep..

I try to wake up but idk why my back is hurting so much more...

I take support of the bed and wake up and look around, as I heard a shower voice, someone is taking shower..

I found a smart watch on table, as I look the time.. it's 7,

I start thinking on what happened last night.. but everything was to blury,. I only know that I get unconscious in jungkook's arm. Wait where is jungkook? Might be downstairs..

"J-jimin" I heard a voice as I looked in the corner of the room, where I found jungkook in a cage, he was naked and wore a tail, cat ears and belt, which we bought..

"Are you ok?" He say as he was looking sad and crying, I try to go to him but the bathroom's door opened..

"So you wake up huh?" Taehyung come out..

He come too close to me and I hit my head on the wall behind the bed..

"M-master d-daddy" I want to know what happened with daddy.

He was just looking at me, it's like he is reading each and every feature of my face.

"Stay away from him" daddy scream

"Ahhh~" then don't know what happened but he started screaming in pain..

"Daddyyy" I was too scared for him as I went to him, but master hold me by my waist and lay me down and hover over me.

"Master, what did you do to him? Please stop. He is in pain" I try to convince him but still he is not responding.

"I never knew that you are this much beautiful jimin" out of nowhere he say this, I don't understand what he means..

"Please master, yesterday it was my fault master.. why are you giving pain to daddy?" I cry out, cause jungkook's scream I can hear and I can't show him like this..

"If you want me to stop then, you have to be good slave for whole time" he say while creasing my hair..

"No jimin nooooo" jungkook say

Idk what is going on here, something might happen last night, but for now, I only want jungkook out of the pain

"I will master I will" I say as jungkook stopped screaming..