little starting~

3rd person pov

"Ahh~ don't do this please, what i even do to you~" a boy is crying on the floor, and is bleeding from his forehead. As another boy is kicking him..

Everyone just stood there, watching drama, some of them were making videos to upload it on social media,

No-one cares about that poor boy, cause everyone is simp over that boy who is still kicking him,

"You should stop this now" a handsome looking boy came out of that bunch of people, as everyone started to simp over his handsome face..

"Jin hyung, he pushed me first," that boy continues while telling the reason.

"Jimin, let him go ok" jin put his hand on his shoulder as he stopped kicking. And that poor boy ran away from there..

"Everyone, leave" jin says as everyone went away..

"Hey you... where are you going huh?" As their third frnd come there, stopping a cute looking boy from leaving..

"Huh? S-sir say to l-leave" he says as he was taking steps back..

"Oh? Then give us our home work first" that boy asked for homework..

"Oh yes yes, it's in my bag.. w-wait" he says as he kneel down and start opening his bag and find for note books..

He take out 2 note books and give it to that boy..

"Good boy Taehyung" that boy pet his head once he stood up.

Taehyung bowed and left.. 

(In classroom)

The class is just started as Taehyung start feeling sleepy,..

"Joon, I am so sleep, should I sleep rn?" He says while yawing..

"You didn't sleep last night?" Namjoon asked..

"No, because I was writing" he says..

As Suga who was sitting in front of them, looked behind and asked, "writing is more important?"

"He is doing Jimin and Jungkook's home work, and it is important right?" Namjoon says Suga.. for sometime Suga and Taehyung look at each other, and then Suga just sighs and turn over. "What?" Namjoon got confused.

"Nothing, let's focus on lecture for now" Taehyung say..

~in lunch break at canteen~

Taehyung, Namjoon and Suga were having lunch. As Taehyung got notification in his phone.

"Oh, one minute guys, I'll be back" he says as he left.. "where does he go?" Namjoon asked. "Probably to WrIte" he says as he continues..

Taehyung went to washroom and close the door, as he sit on camod and open the mesg..

🐰🍪
Hello master?

🐯🐻
Yes bun?

🐰🍪
What are you doing?