6th day.

Jimin pov

I get up in my room,.

After a long time, I am happy that I am finally at home.

Suga's room is after me, so I got up and went to check on him.

But once I come out of the room, I remembered about jungkook,.

So I went to his room, which is downstairs.

I opened the door and found out that jungkook was sleeping,.

I quietly went to him, and sat beside him.

I slowly put my hand over his forehead,.

Tears are start making way.

I am happy that he is finally with me and he is safe.. but I am still so sad for him.

As jungkook opens his eyes and look at me.

"Jimin, why I get hurt?" He asked..

I really don't have any answers.

"Jimin, you and tae are not an ordinary human,. But I am, right?. But then too? Why me? Why he hurt me?"

Tears make his ways in his eyes..

"Jimin, do you know,. How much it hurts when you see a person whom you love is fucking your friend and moreover when some other person, also fucked you.. do you know how I feel? I feel hurted... And useless,.. I hate it jimin,. I can't even do something about it..."

He is true,. It hurts him more...

"Taehyung come to the mirror everytime after you sleep,. And look at me and say, 'see baby boy, your baby is getting happy after getting punished' you even know how much it hurts..." Now he didn't control and start crying.

"I am sorry kook,. It's all because of me..." I cry out.

"I-"

"Jimin... Jungkook... You both are ok?" We heard a voice and see and find out there is jisoo..

She come to me and put his hand on my shoulder,.

"Are you okay jungkook?" She asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"Jimin, jungkook, I come here to tell you that lunch is ready, and everyone iss waiting for you two.."

"We are coming unnie.." I say as she nodded and left,.

"Jungkook, we will do something about him okay,. Trust me,. For now let's have lunch." I told him and he nodded.

"You go,. I will take shower and come." He say and I left,.

"Yes, the clothes are in cupboard and if you don't like this kind of clothes then tell me ok" I say, cause our fashion is kind of odd.

He nodded and I left.

~afted sometime with everyone in dining room~

"Jungkook is still didn't come?" I asked everyone,.

"I checked him and he was wearing clothes,." Felix say.

"And Suga?" Jisoo asked me.

"He is coming he say" I replied.

"Btw unnie, and king, I was thinking something since I talked to jungkook,. And he say,. "Why me?" And really,. Why he ? Tae also says that he make trap for him for 2 years, so it means he will be important..." I asked.

" I will find out about him son." King says.

"I will also asked, Suga." I say.

"Jimin, no... For now let's not talk about it to him.." Felix says.

"Okay "

As they both also come and we start eating,.

~in night~

Me and Suga are sitting in garden as we were talking about our childhood memories.

"Suga,. You love me?"

"Ofc I do Minnie"

"I love you tooo"

"Jimin, I am sorry I disturbed you but I need to talk to you something." Felix say as I left with him.

"Come jimin." I saw jisoo unnie was also in my room.

"We find out about jungkook. And ..." Jisoo sttoped..

"And...?"

"He is brother of jin. And jin is king of sun land..."

"WHAT?"

"Yes. We were also shocked."

"I went to earth, and jin come to me and asked me about jungkook he was so scared so I tell him truth, as I get to know that he is king of sun land and jungkook is his little brother, but he hide everything for him. Because he don't want anyone to use him."

"And Taehyung know about that. That's why he choose jungkook and me" I realised everything now.

"It means tae never loved him.. jungkook will be so broke after this.." I say..

~ik I am skipping so much but 😅 let's go fast cause it's gonna be end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued

"I will upload last part today"

"So be ready for the last twist 😅"

Ik this chapter is not that smutty or horny.. but... ,😅😅

Sorry if you don't like ,😅😅