Chapter 13

After Jake had let me see through his eyes, he decided to teach me simple things, like running and walking. Things I couldn't do very well when I was human. I did okay, well that's what he told me. The truth was, a baby cow had better balance than me. But he didn't say that aloud. Now, we were working in my fighting skills, which seemed to be going a lot better than walking.

"Okay Bella, fighting will come to anyone pretty easy, you just got to let your instincts take over." Jacob told me before launching his russet body at me. Instincts where are you damnit? I focused and side stepped him. He whipped around, but not before I could lung at him and get his neck between my jaws.

"Good, simple kill move. I'm going to have Paul come so you can fight him while he's human." -Jacob. I nodded and let go of him. I sat and waited while I heard him talking to Paul through the pack mind. I caught drifts of thoughts of Rachel and what he thought about this, plus, just about everything going through his head. Jacob had once told me there was no privacy, he was right.

"Be there soon Bella. Be ready" I could see Paul's wolfish smirk already. Great, ego driven wolf.

"Hey Bellllla" Quil thought to me, drawing out my name.

"Hey Quil, are you coming with Paul so be my punching bag?"

"Hell yeah! So are the other guys. We want to see our little killer in action!" he thought enthusiastically.

I rolled my eyes and shut the boys out. I walked over to Jacob and licked his muzzle. His chest rumbled with a chuckle and he nuzzled my neck affectionately. I smiled, a small tug of my wolfy mouth.

"Do you know how beautiful you are Bella?" Jacob inquired in my head softly, nuzzling my neck again, causing a purr to rumble in my throat. His chest shook was a chuckle and he licked my face, right as the guys decided to make their dramatic entrance.

My head was filled with a chorus of groans and grumbles. "Get a room!" Complained Embry.

"No!" Quil protested with a smirk lingering in his thoughts, "remember Embry, this is our gold mine for free porn." Quil sent me a suggestive wink earning a deep growl from both Jacob annd Paul.

"Shut up Quil, Bella has class, unlike your blow up doll." Seth said, surprising me with his choice of words, but still making me chuckle.

"Yeah! Just stick to your play boys Quil, Mr. I took my cousin to prom!" Jared smirked, throwing his head back and letting out a wolfy cackle. While he was busy rolfling, Quil was in a low crouch ready to pounce on him with a murderous glint in his eyes. I started to run across the clearing to jump in front of Jared, but by then Quil was already on top of him.

I pushed my legs to go faster and leaped into the air, just letting my new found instincts guide me. I landed on top of Quil and took a hold of the scruff of his neck before flinging him off Jared and going into a protective crouch in front of him. Quil looked at me funny and the surge of power slowly settled into nothing. I looked around me and saw that the whole pack was staring at me like I was some science experiment.

Before I could give any kind of response though, strong hands gripped me from behind and flung me against a tree. I yelped at the impact and heard multiple displeased growls. I forced my self up and shook off the now receding pain that was in the bruises I just received. I looked up and saw Paul standing in human form in nothing but shorts. There was a taunting grin playing at his lips and I knew he was the one who threw me.

"Aw did wittle Bella get hert? Wooks wike shes not cut out to be a wolfy." He grinned sadistically, his words in a cruel sounding baby talk. I narrowed my eyes, game on Paul.

I ran at him with all I had and jumped out of the way of his awaiting arms. I whipped around at an inhuman speed and leaped on to his back, making him land with an "omf" to the ground. I kept my paws on the middle of his back, using just enough weight to keep him down, not crush him.

A growl ripped through him and he began to shake underneath me. "Aw did wittle Paul get tooken down by a wittle gurl?" I said to him in the same taunting voice he used on me. He growled again, and the game, began.

After I let him up, we went for almost 2 hours, fighting, me dodging his attacks, only getting pinned down a couple of times. We stopped when Jacob saw that Paul was about to really lose it from getting beat by a girl.

Jake also decided that that was enough for today and we all ran as a pack, home.

When me and Jake got to his house, we found that Billy had gone on a short fishing trip with Charlie, so we had the house to ourselves, which of course gave us the alone time we hadn't been able to have the past couple days.

I crawled into Jacob's bed and watched without embaressment as he took off his shirt. My eyes skimmed down his perfect chest, to his chiseled abs.

"You know, I could get used to a view like this." I commented and he laughed, running his hands down his torso in a sensual motion.

"What? You mean alll of this?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah. But you know, alll of that, would be a lot better if it was in this bed with me." I bit my lips and stared up at him as he walked to the edge of the bed. Where this boldness came from I had no idea but I sure wasn't complaining.

I pulled him down next to me, but he ended up on top of me, his arms on either side of my head, holding his massive form off me. He leaned down and nipped at my bottom lip causing my mouth to open in surprise, giving him enough time to crash his lips against mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues battled for dominance, which he won of course. He only pulled back long enough to groan, "Damn you taste like strawberries and cream." he kissed me again, continuing our make out session.

Before I even realized it, our little make out had turned into a passionate tango of tongues and touch. And I didn't care, I just let my insecurities go. One of his hands gripped my thigh and set my leg on his hip. He trailed his fingers up and down my thigh, leaving a fiery trail on the skin underneath my shorts. Warmth flooded through me and pooled in my stomach. I moaned softly into his mouth and ran one of my hands over his finely muscled back, while my other hands was in between us, tracing his abs. I let my fingertips glide over each mound of muscle, starting from the top down.

Jacob groaned appreciatively and started to tug at my shirt. I helped him get it off me, along with all my other clothes. As he threw off the last piece of clothing that once covered my bare body, he stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Bella," he started, his deep voice was husky and sent shivers down my spine, "are you sure you want this, or ready for it? If not, tell me now, because I don't know if I'll be able to hold back much longer with your like this." he finished, strained.

"I'm sure, but are you?" I asked in a quite voice, looking up at him with my insecurity and nervousness in my eyes.

One of his large, warm hands, cupped my cheek and he rested his forehead against mine. "Bells, I love you. More than you could ever imagine. Let me love you." he pleaded gently. I saw the pure love and trust in eyes, and I knew right then, apart from the imprint, I could always trust him.

"Okay." I said quietly, and that gave him permission to seal the bond that had always been between us.