USJ

It had been month Ali was in UA..well he mostly spend his time at Support Lab Department.Ali had to wear earmuff due Hatsume crazy invention sometimes caused faulty and explode.Ali sometimes had to clean up her mess with Awang.Power Loader had no idea but he just let Hatsume did what she wanted as long no harm to academy.

"Ali, Awang..come here"Power Loader called them.

Ali and Awang walked towards him in their dirty lab clothes due Hatsume invention got faulty again.

"Yes teacher,what can we help you"Awang asked.

Power Loader look at them.He seem suspicious with their background but in the same time he intrigued with their abilities.So he decided to send them for doing some work

"Ali,based on your quirk..I could tell you can do more that maintenance right.Pro heroes might not see detail due they care about the power.Unlike me when come for those people have a type take over machine quirk .Im very look meticulously..do you hide something that might affect you?"Power Loader said .

Ali gulped and sweatdropped.How his teacher could track his behaviors!?.

"I think I cannot tell you right now but I promise when right time come I will tell you"Ali explained.

"Yes I know..so now I want you guys go to USJ with hero class..I already talk to their teacher,you guys are allowed to go as support..in case there's facilities malfunction you guys will fix them.."Power Loader explained.

"Wait...since when Support Student can accompany Hero Student..UA never did before"Awang astonished.

"Well based on our experience in Pro Heroes.When come in battle with villain,Heroes had to focus on take down villain.The most worst people being taken by villain as hostage..like put hostage with timing bomb or any mechanism that harm them..so do you get what I mean "Power Loader explained

"It mean we act as Sub-Hero.When there's mechanism that might harm hero or hostages we act as helper "Awang said

'Sound like co-op"Ali smiled.

"Yes because my goal is to create Support that can fight in battlefield.You two guys quirk are more to fighting skill but you have their own specialist"Power Loader said.

Ali seem got dejavu.Its like Tekno,Neuro,Inviso and Kombat cooperate in one mission.Ali smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
Ali and Awang were in the bus with Class 1-A.Some of them looked at two of them but didn't know how to start conversation.Ali noticed Shoto not talk to him because Ali knew Shoto didn't want to show his polite side.

"Hey I'm Izuku..what is your name"Izuku started the conversation

"I'm Ali "Ali smiled.

"So Ali what's your quirk"Izuku asked.

"My quirk is Take Over...just function on machine only.Thats why im in support department"Ali said.

Todoroki just looked away.Ali sweatdropped when Izuku started mumbles about Ali's potential quirk.Awang seem scared with Izuku mumbles behaviour.Ali just smiled.Ali looked at outside the window and he smiled.

Timeskip,

Ali POV

I was amazed with the disaster simulation in this USJ.If these were applied in M.A.T.A Academy,I wasnt sure we could get pass easily.Maybe no one can pass because we depend on technology and techniques..here Quirk was used to face this disaster simulation.
Teacher Aizawa explained about this place.

"Ali,Awang...i want you check the power supply here.Well thats what Power Loader told me"Teacher Aizawa said to me and Awang.

"Sure.."Ali then use his quirk to find way to go to power supply room.

Awang and i then ran to the power  supply room immediately.I wonder why Power Loader asked us to check on the power supply.Awang seem glad he didn't join with the others hero class made me amused.

"Hey Awang,i wonder how your quirk work actually..i mean your flying..its your desir or gravity effect"I asked as we arrive in front of power supply room.

"Hmm well I guess my desire.It like passion"Awang explained.

"Sound like endorphins management"Ali said.

Two of them entered into power supply room and do some checking.

"It seem the distribution box here seem okay no fault "Ali examinated  the current connect using his IRIS quirk

Suddenly the door power supply room closed itself made two of them gasped.The current power suddenly unstable.Awang tried to open the door but useless.

"Awang, something wrong happen out there .be quiet someone is coming"Ali whispered.

Awang gulped as he moved back and hided behind Ali.Ali used his quirk to figure out what had happened outside.He was gasped as there anomaly occured at USJ area.

Djinn.what happen actually?"Ali asked

[I assume there's villain with crazy quirk..a dimension quirk ..]-Djinn said.

"Ali with who you are talking?"Awang astonished.

Ali facepalmed as he forgot that he talked with Djinn.

"I will explain you later..it seem there's villain have quirk that jamming power supply..so Awang I want you to destroy that door"Ali said .

"What!?"Awang seem shocked.

"Hey trust your quirk...I believe you can do it"Ali holded Awang hand and smiled.

I believe you can do it"Ali holded Awang hand and smiled

Awang seem blush but he scoffed.

"Okay if you say so Ali"Awang approach at the door.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile in USJ arena,

"What in the name of Bayungan...these people are keeping attacking me"Thunderstorm keeping slashed the coming enemy.

Aizawa had no idea who was this teenager but he had to believe that boy in good side

Aizawa had no idea who was this teenager but he had to believe that boy in good side.Thank to him ,Aizawa managed to turn table and keep fighting the enemy.