Acceptance in UA

It had been a week after the entrance exam and Ali still waiting for the result.His relationship with Shoto became better.Shoto sometimes visited Ali and hangout with him if Endeavor was out for job or whatever case.Ali  noticed Shoto seem wanted to know Ali more.Sometimes Ali had no idea why Shoto eyed on his training with Endeavor.

"Ali,are you in there?"Shoto knock the door from outside.

"Yes,I'm in..come"Ali put aside the book he read.

Shoto entered into the room and he was holding am envelope.Ali curious but he smiled.Shoto then gave Ali the envelope and told him that it was from UA.Ali opened the envelope and there's a small circular device and suddenly it glowed and a holographic of Power Loader that told  Ali was passed due to rescue point and ability in hacking.The device shut off itself.

"Ali,you owe me some explanation"Shoto look as he cross his arms on his chest with a bit smiled.

"Well I use my quirk to save a boy who trap under rumble and I hack the point robot and fix it"Ali explained.

"Okay that's mean your quirk is something take over on technology..sound more to hacked.."Shoto said in stoic tone.

"More or less"Ali sweatdropped.

"But I guess you and I might not in same class or department.."Shoto said.

"I see .I understand.Let see how it's going."Ali smiled

Timeskip

Ali stood in front of Class H-1

Ali stood in front of Class H-1.Ali was informed that he was selected into Support Class but he didn't mind because this gave him opportunity to support heroes.Ali chuckled as this was alike when he was in Tekno Pillar...what a dejavu.Hey even he was in support Class that didn't mean he couldn't be hero.Everyone had their own specialist.

"Hey bro,what are you doing here"said a young girl with full spirit.

Ali turned and he smiled.

Err hey..I'm Ali Ghazali.Nice to meet you.Err is this Support Class?"Ali said.

"Oh yeah but now our homeroom teacher ask us to assemble at Support Lab.oh im Mei Hatsume"Mei said before leaving Ali.