Adoption

A week later,

Ali was fully healed and discharged from the hospital.He was accompanied by Hawk to police station made Ali curious and he decided to use his ability to know what was going on.From outside the police station he could see three figures who were discussing something.They were Endeavour,Eraserhead and Detective Naomasa.Ali astonished who were Eraserhead and Detective Naomasa.

[Hey Uno,do you think what was going on?]-Ali asked.

[I am not sure Ali,but you need to be careful i assume they will ask and interrogation on you.You better be careful]-Uno answered.

[Thanks for reminding]-Ali smiled.

Ali and Hawk entered into the police station and theres three figures looked at them judging Ali from top to below made Ali felt annoying bit.

"So you are Ali Ghazali..am i right"Endeavour asked him in serious tone.

"Im Eraserhead.So what is your intention here?.. May I know what is your quirk?"Eraserhead asked.

"ok.Im Ali Ghazali.You can call me Ali.i have no intention.The thing is i suddenly wake up in that middle of road that time.My quirk?..err Take Over"Ali said although he had no idea what was quirk actually was.

Endeavour seem intrigued with Ali Quirk.Meanwhile Uno seem uneasy with Endeavour looking at Ali in that way..a passion and took advantage looking.Uno need to protect Ali with all cost.

"Impressive what kind Take Over you are?"Eraserhead asked

"Err...machine...."Ali had no idea to answer and he didn't want reveal his ability of IRIS  to much.

[Good Ali... revealing information when coming in right place.]-Uno seem happy with Ali fast action.

"Very well,we have done some investigation on you

"Very well,we have done some investigation on you.Unfortunately you informed aren't in our records.Usually we would arrest and put into Tartarus for strict interrogate but consider you no harm..we decided you for adoption"Eraserhead explained.

Ali seem uneasy with this procedure.Adoption!?.

"Can I live alone or you know under government supervision"Ali tried to negotiate.