Welcome to the new world

Musutafu City,

Ali woke up in the middle of the road amd he noticed that everyone looked at him made him astonishing.He looked around as this place was very alien to him.He noticed his clothes were torn badly and got scratched.He tried to recalled what had happened.Oh yeah he fought with Niki and yeah she attacked him with Neo beam on him...azurium beam on him.

"And how come i travel here...is it kind of teleportation?.."Ali monologue himself untill someone called him.

"Hey kid,what are you doing here and how you end up injured " a man with fire beard asked him in serious tone and look unfriendly.

"Im not sure sir but i wake up and end up like this"Ali lied as he knew this wasnt his place at all.

"Very well..tch.Hawk,send this boy  hospital and investigate his background "Endeavour said before he leaving the place

Ali still confused but he need to be aware with this place.Maybe he could pretend to have amnesia or whatever else.Hawk looked at Ali and smiled.He then carried Ali in bridal style before flied upwards on the skies.Ali gasped as he saw big wings from this guy.Ali conclude that he was in another dimension but how?.
.
.
.
.
Ali was done being given treatment and Hawk asked him several questions and Ali managed to answer his questions.

"Very well.I think you will be discharged tomorrow.So have a rest kid"Hawk said.

Ali nodded.Hawk finally left Ali.Ali continued laid on the bed and sighed heavily.He could tell he really cross another dimension.He then decided to sleep as he grateful that he still alive after hit by that Neo beam.

"Oi kid!!Wake up!"said a grumpy voice.

Ali suddenly awake and tried to find the voice but unable to find it.

"Oi kid!..I'm in your head ...do you remember me or not!"said the voice in defeated sighed.

"Uno!?..oi how you can be in my head.Is this your plan to take over IRIS!"Ali seem angry.

"No..think kid...after you arrive here...do you notice where is your IRIS?"Uno said.

"Wait a minute..yeah you got the point.Where my IRIS?"Ali started to panic.

"Ali..calm down and lemme explained everything.Just calm down okay"Uno said and tried to comfort Ali.

"Fine...now explained how you end up in my head.It like I'm talking myself..."Ali pouted.

Uno explained that Ali and Iris become one due hit by Neo Iris beam.Thats mean there's occur mutation on Ali body.Ali able access everything without IRIS as he was the IRIS himself.

"So I got superpower like that ?"Ali seem excited.

"More or less..because you and IRIS become one "Uno said.

"Can I try"Ali asked.

"Ok..one more thing..you also got my ability too..

"What!!!"Ali yelped

"Ali calm down...think positive.. bright side.You have IRIS power ..but it doesn't mean you cannot to do combat....think Ali,why I and my team manage to defeat easily on Tekno team?"Uno explained.

"Hey don't insult my Pillar"Ali pouted.

"I'm not insult your pillar.Think you guys always depend on the technology or robots etc to fight but when come in combat..you guys are out and when you guys face EMF...you guys automatically useless ."Uno explained.

"I want to argue but you seem got point."Ali sighed in defeated.

"Good.Okay now you can rest...I will tell later how I can be in your mind "Uno said.

"Thanks ..you are such good father figure"Ali said before continue sleep.

you are such good father figure"Ali said before continue sleep

Uno seem speechless....was this why he with this kid for atone his sins?.

was this why he with this kid for atone his sins?

*Any comments and suggestions are mostly welcomed for story plot in future*