Chapter 12

"I am willingly to face that consequences, Monk Huang!" Mr. Zhao suddenly replied on behalf of Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei made all of them surprised to hear that unexpected decision from Mr. Zhao now.

"Dad! Zhao shu! Shushu! Director Zhao!" all of them called with a surprise but Mr. Zhao just smiles to them all.

"Please don't worry. Just cut the tie with them, right? It will not bring the disaster to us, okay? Just bankruptcy. Nothing worst in our life," Mr. Zhao assured.

"But dad, how about the others? The staffs in our company. They all depended on our company to support their family lifes," Zhao Yunlan reminded.

"Please don't worry, Yunlan. I already thought the solution for them after I met with Shen Wei. I know this consequences will be occurred in our life if we want to cure her curse," Mr. Zhao told.

"What do you mean, Zhao shu? You already knew about this consequences?" Shen Wei surprisingly asked, ignoring the monks near them.

Mr. Zhao nods with his sighing.

"Before we came to here, I already asked Lin's father about the consequences of this curse curing. He told to me the consequences of this curing. I am prepared myself for physically and mentally. I know I may lose everything in my life for this curse curing by cutting the tie with Zhu family because they had collaborated a lot of projects with our company, Yunlan. And our house also came from our company. So, we may lose our house too. But you know, Yunlan. I am not stupid for getting the properties just depended on our company which collaborated and shared partnership with Zhu family. I had my own properties under the name of you which not related to our company and Zhu family. I still have my secret saving account under your name unlike that company and so on," Mr. Zhao told his secret properties that Zhao Yunlan or anyone never know it except his only lawyer.

"Oh, my god! Then, if we cut the tie with Zhu family, then we are still not bankrupt?" Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm.

Mr. Zhao nods.

"Just we need to have a fresh new start, Yunlan. We need to start from bottom. We may not be on the top like now," Mr. Zhao honestly told.

Zhao Yunlan sighs and he looks at all the staffs under the Zhao Enterprise. Lin, Chu and those bodyguards as well as the others who are not here now. They all didn't say anything but their faces look worried. Shen Wei lost her words to reply to Zhao Yunlan or Mr. Zhao but her mind keeps thinking of the solution for the Zhao Enterprise staffs.

"Papa, you have mama. She can help you and your staffs. Mama is the richest in this city. Right, mama?" Yezhun who is always clever and talkative said, caused all of them look at Shen Wei for the answer.

Shen Wei sighs slightly. She knows because of her curse curing, they will be involved as well. Like Yezhun said, why not she helps them soon? But how? She still not getting any idea yet to help them soon. She needs an idea to make a better plan for all to decide for this curse curing when this is the chance for her to cure the curse in her family and to cut the tie with that unseen Zhu Lin. And also to cut the tie with that Zhu family especially from Zhu Hong that having an interest to her now lover, Zhao Yunlan even till now.

"Yunlan, Zhao shu and all, I am sorry if I said now I didn't have any idea how to help you all but I am willingly to help all of your staffs in Zhao Enterprise. I don't want to see them lost their jobs just because of my family curse. I know this is a hard decision for Zhao shu to willingly accept the consequences of this curse curing. So, please give me time to find a better solution for all to make sure they will not lose their jobs after this curse curing," Shen Wei promised to them all.

"Shen Wei, I know it's hard for you too. And I am willingly to give this sacrifice because first, I know this curse happened is because of my mother too. So, it's my responsibility too to save you and your family. And now, I want to use this chance to grant my mother's wish to save you and your family. I failed to save your parents, gege and jiejie when they rejected the deal between oyr companies. I know they maybe tried to prevent me in involving to this consequences. So, now give me that chance to clear this issue when we have this chance now through Monk Huang. Besides, we hardly to meet with Monk Huang and his monks to help us. And the more we hold this chance to proceed, the more dangerous will be around you, Shen Wei," Mr. Zhao said with assurance.