Chapter 7

"Papa!" Yezhun joyfully called to see Zhao Yunlan near the expensive car to fetch him today.

"Oh, my little boy! How are you today?" Zhao Yunlan excitedly asked while hugging the little boy who now called him as papa.

Yezhun nods with his grinning face to be happy today.

"Teacher Zhang gave us new toys to play for the game. She taught us about the meals today. Papa, can we try dimsum? Teacher Zhang said dimsum in the town is delicious. Can you bring me to there and try it?" Yezhun requested as he told about the learning today in the nursery.

"Dimsum? Mama never make the dimsum for you at home? Or your maid?" Zhao Yunlan asked in surprised.

Yezhun shakes his head.

"Oh, poor you, my little boy! Well, why not we have it at my friend's home on this weekend day? His wife is good to cook the dimsum. You can eat the most delicious dimsum in the world," Zhao Yunlan suggested.

"Can we bring mama as well?" Yezhun asked in excitement.

"Of course we will bring her as well!" Zhao Yunlan excitedly replied and Yezhun jumps for joyful.

Zhao Yunlan laughs to see this little boy's excitement just for the dimsum. He pulled Yezhun to his car and on the way to send Yezhun to Shen Wei's company, he called his best buddy to ask about the deal of dimsum with Yezhun. Da Qing laughed to hear that as now he knows that his best buddy got someone to love. Da Qing excitedly told to his wife about that dimsum deal and his wife agreed for that gathering on this weekend.

"Hi, Xiao Wei! Are you busy now?" Zhao Yunlan asked as he answered the phone call from Shen Wei on the way to her company now.

"Hi, Yunlan! Is Yezhun with you now?" Shen Wei directly asked without answering to Zhao Yunlan's question.

"Yes, he is! I fetched him now. Didn't I tell you this morning?" Zhao Yunlan reminded.

"Yes, you did, Yunlan. I just want to ask you to take care of him for today, can you? I am too busy today. I had an urgent meeting today and I need to expand my working time till late at night. So, I need someone to take care of my son today. I wanted to call Sang to take care of him but I remembered that you fetched him from the nursery. So, I guess I should ask you first. But if you can't, I can ask Sang to fetch Yezhun from you," Shen Wei explained the situation.

"Oh, really? It's okay, Xiao Wei! I can take care of him. Please don't worry. He is now my son too. Of course I will take care of him very well," Zhao Yunlan assured and Shen Wei sighs in relief.

"Thank you, Yunlan. Please take care too," Shen Wei thanked to her now boyfriend.

Zhao Yunlan just hums in happiness to hear his girlfriend's voice today even though he can't see her yet for the busy work from her side.

"Papa, is mama busy again?" Yezhun asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

"Are you okay to be with me through the day today?" Zhao Yunlan asked.

Yezhun happily nods with his brightly smiling. Zhao Yunlan smiles back and he ruffles the hair of this little boy at his side on the passenger seat. Yezhun keeps talking with his new papa over the nursery, his mama and so on. Zhao Yunlan just listening and sometimes replying to this talkative little boy at his side when he changed the direction of his drive towards his office room on that afternoon. He then called Lin to buy the lunch boxes from his favourite cafe and he had a lunch with his express son.

"Zhao Yunlan, who is he?" Zhu suddenly asked as she came to Zhao Yunlan's office room after she barged that office room from blocking by Lin on that afternoon.