Chapter 15(Final)

Shen Wei called all the board of directors to the big meeting room on that evening. Guo at her side can't help to smile wider to see the coming board of directors in that meeting room today evening. All the board of directors are still surprised to have a sudden calling from the biggest shareholder in Golden Star Holdings right now. Zhao Yunlan still frowning to be called on that evening when he was at the project site when Lin called him to come to this sudden meeting right now.

"What's happened, Guo to suddenly call us now?" Zhao Yunlan whispered at his side when Guo is standing in between his chair and Shen Wei's chair now.

"Wait for her to come and you will know it, Mr. Zhao," Guo said without telling the detail.

Zhao Yunlan can't say anything when Guo didn't want to tell the detail to him, the husband of her own boss. But Zhao Yunlan didn't mind that when he always respected his wife as his own boss too which is the biggest shareholder in this Golden Star Holdings. Under this Golden Star Holdings, there are a lot of company branches including Zhao Yunlan's currently company with the named of ZhaoShen Company.

"Hi, guys! How are you today?" Shen Wei suddenly greeted from the door and all of them stood up to greet her with respect.

"Please sit down, shareholders. Today is not a serious meeting for us. Mrs. Zhao said she wanted to announce a good news to all of you," Guo interrupted on behalf of Shen Wei when Shen Wei winked to her to proceed the meeting.

All of them take back their seats and they are nervously waiting for the announcement from Shen Wei even though Guo said the good news but still they are nervous to know that good news.

"Mrs. Zhao, what is it to suddenly call us today evening? You know, I just arrived at home when you called me," one of the shareholders asked to get the answer.

Shen Wei chuckles to hear that from her loyal shareholder and all of them didn't surprise anymore to see this lady is openly smiling, chuckling, giggling or even laughing now in front of them.

"I am sorry, guys to call you now even though I know most of you were already backed home and at outside of the companies. Well, I can't wait for tomorrow to announce you all for this good news, you know," Shen Wei excitedly said.

"What is it, boss?" Zhao Yunlan asked while calling boss to Shen Wei when he can't call his wife with the call of Mrs. Zhao like the others did as he feels weird to call with that.

Shen Wei smiles to her husband.

"Guo, give them that documents to let them see this good news now," Shen Wei ordered his loyal secretary.

Guo nods understand and she gives each document for them to see first. Zhao Yunlan and the other shareholders keep reviewing the documents on their hands and they are surprised more to know that good news now. Shen Wei just smiles to see the surprising faces of theirs now while Guo can't help to smile wider than before.

"Is it true what we saw now, Xiao Wei?" Zhao Yunlan asked in excitement till he forgot to call Shen Wei with boss.

Shen Wei nods admitted.

"Oh, my god! Mr. Zhao, congratulations! Within three years with the Golden Star Holdings, you are successfully to get the position of deputy chairman with your huge project now which reached to the outside of our country. And your efforts and hardworks, now brought you to be the successful businessman in the world, Mr. Zhao! We are happy for your successful now!" Mr. Lim, one of the shareholders impressed to Zhao Yunlan made Zhao Yunlan shyly to accept the congratulary from each of them now.

"This project will collaborate with all of your companies. So, within this month, I want you all to send one of your best staff to be sent to Italy to do this project under the lead of Mr. Chu Suzhi. He will be the leader for this project, replacing my husband to go there for a year," Shen Wei told.