♧ BILLY ♧

cw : implied/mentions of rape

"DAMMIT BILLY.." YOU MUTTERED as you drove your car down the long roads. he said that he'd come back once he was done getting money from this gas station, but it's been a long ass time. if the workers were giving him a hard time, you'd help him handle it.

you pulled up to the gas station, parking your car. you noticed the car billy had stolen was nearby, meaning that he was still in that store. you reached your arm to the backseat, patting around for your revolver. "fucking dumbass! i told him to let me come, but he had to go on a whole ass ego trip..idiot!" you grabbed the gun, putting it into the back of your pants and covering it with your jacket.

you got out of the car, walking up to the door. you peered inside the store, searching for any people. you growled upon seeing no signs of billy. you went to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "damn thing's stuck.." you muttered as a woman walked out from the back.

"can i help you?" she asked. "yeah, uhm, can you open up the door, miss? i want to buy some..condoms? yeah, it's me and my boyfriend's anniversary, kinda just wanted to surprise him" you mentally cringed. the girl seemed hesitant to let you, but did so anyways. you nodded to her as you walked past.

now, here you are, staring at condoms. you just grabbed any type and walked towards the cash register. the woman scanned your item. she was nervous, you could see it in her body language. "hey, uh, melinda?" you spoke as you read her name on her shirt. she looked at you. "have you seen a guy come in here? jean jacket, some kind of stubble, an earring? looks like he's about five foot five?" you questioned.

melinda quickly shook her head. 'yep, definitely nervous. she's hiding something' you thought. "are you sure? you seem nervous" you replied, leaning on the counter. "it's just been a long night..anyways, your total is-" "that's his car out there" you interrupted, motioning to it. "so you're lying to me. i despise liars, melinda" you said as you crossed your arms. "you should just take your condoms and go-" "fuck the condoms, lady!" you responded, swiping them off the counter. they hit the ground with a soft thud.

you leaned more onto the counter, looking at melinda. "listen. i just want to know where my friend is. why're you lying about it? did you do something to him? is he hurt? did you kill him?" you interrogated, melinda shaking her head again. "i'll be right back.." she said, swiftly grabbing a water bottle and a small bag of pills before heading to the backroom.

you growled, looking around the store. you noticed a camera in the corner. you sighed, heading to the backroom. once you were out of the camera shot, you pulled your gun. you leaned your ear up against the door, listening for anything.
'yeah, that's him..three..two..one!' you thought, kicking the weak door open. you aimed your gun around the room. "wha- WHAT FREAKY-DEAKY SHIT ARE YOU DOING, MELINDA?!" you exclaimed as you aimed at her. melinda and billy were both speechless; well, billy couldn't speak if he wanted to, his mouth was taped.

"you freaky fucking bitch.." you continued to aim at melinda as you moved towards billy. you used your free hand to take the tape off billy's mouth and eyes. "fucking dumbass!" you yelled at billy before he could say a single word. "yell at me later, we need to grab the money first" billy replied.

just as you were going to set billy free from the chair, melinda tackled you. "AYE!" you exclaimed as you and her wrestled. you had lost your gun in the process. you growled angrily as you fought. "now you're fucking DEAD, melinda!" you said as you kicked her off of you, quickly grabbing your gun. you aimed it at melinda, shooting her multiple times. you panted as you fixed your hair and put the gun back into your pants.

♧♧♧♧♧

you blew out cigarette smoke as you leaned against the wall, putting the cigarette back into your mouth afterwards. "so many weirdos in this town, can't wait to leave" billy spoke, standing next to you. "hopefully this serves as a lesson, billy. bring me with you next time" you replied. "everytime i bring you, you go fucking insane and kill someone" "they all deserved it. especially that melinda chick. she tried to fucking rape you, dude. that pisses me off the most" you said as billy took your cigarette and placed it onto his lips. "you do have a point there" billy muttered, exhaling smoke.

you and billy eventually got into your respective cars and drove back to your hideout spot, so you can think of another scheme for more cash.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
i WISH melinda woulda died in the movie, she aint no final girl tf