⊙ P. MELLARK ⊙

YOU STOOD OUTSIDE OF the room peeta was kept in. in all honesty, you were terrified. you saw what he did to katniss. would he do the same to you? you didn't even know if he loved you anymore, you wouldn't be shocked if snow had messed up that part of his memories too.

haymitch placed a hand on your shoulder. "he's strapped down. he won't hurt you" he reassured. you took a deep breath before nodding. you walked into the room.

peeta turned to you; you stood a good distance away from him. you both stayed silent, just looking at each other. "..you don't need to stand so far" peeta spoke. you hesitantly moved closer, now within arm's length.

"..why'd you do that to katniss? i know you didn't mean to, but.." your voice trailed off as you looked down. "she's evil, y/n. she hurt both of us. i can't understand how you can even stand to be around her" peeta replied.

"peeta..she never hurt us, she's-!" "has she brainwashed you too? katniss is a selfish liar. i would've killed her had they let me.." he interuppted.

you both fell into silence again. "i've seen you in the 74th and 75th games, y/n. you have the strength to do it. you have to kill katniss" peeta said. "what?? no, i-" "YOU HAVE TO! SHE'LL KILL US ALL IF YOU DON'T!"

peeta's tone was desperate as he tightly gripped onto your wrist. "peeta-!" you tried pulling away, but was unable to. "PLEASE, y/n, you have to-" peeta continued to mutter. prim entered the room moments later. she injected peeta with something.

peeta's grip loosened, freeing your wrist. you quickly left the room as peeta called out to you, his voice quieting as his eyes closed from prim's serum. you looked at your wrist, seeing that a bruise had begun to form. you frowned as you looked down at the ground.

you knew that this wasn't your peeta, you had to remember that. your peeta wouldn't hurt you and want you to hurt anyone else. your peeta wouldn't leave you terrified everytime you thought about him..

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
GUYS, GUYS, the peeta x reader is finished. currently working on the second book
also, apologies for not being active, ive been trying to think of plots