~1~

Beyoncé pov
My name is Beyoncé but everyone calls me Bey. I am 21 years old & I am a sophomore at college. I'm majoring in business & some other shit dealing with entrepreneurship. I didn't wanna do it but my momma made me before she died. I loved her with all my heart, but my punk ass dad had to ruin everything. He was a drug lord too. That's until he got into some shit when I was 7. I'll never forget what happened that night.

*Flashback*
"Dad where are you going?" 7 year old me asked. "I have to go to work, make sure you help your sister get ready for bed." He said as I nodded. "Okay dad. I love you." I said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too baby girl." He said leaving out.

Me, Solange, & my mommy were in the living room watching tv, until my dad came back. "Beyoncé I want you to stay with me tonight." He said as I nodded. I never understood why him & my mother separated but I guess I was too young to know. Once I packed my overnight bag, I went back downstairs.

"Bye sissy, bye mommy." I said hugging them. "Bye baby, behave yourself & make sure you go to bed on time. Call me on your IPad before you go to bed. I love you." My momma said as I nodded. "I will. I love you too mommy." I said.

I got in my dad's car & we went to his house. It was a lot of men there & I felt uncomfortable so I went straight to my room. My dad soon came knocking on my door. "Yes dad?" I asked as he sat on the edge of my bed. Another man came in behind him & closed the door.

"Honey there's something I need you to do for me." My dad said as I sat up. "What is it?" I asked as he sighed. "Well you see. I owe this man right here a lot of money & in order for me to pay him off, he wants to play with you." He said as I looked at him confused. "But you said don't talk or play with strangers." I said. "Yes I know baby but he's not a stranger. He wants to be your friend & play with you. If you don't play with him, then he'll kill me. You don't want to lose your father do you?" He said as I shook my head. "No dad I don't wanna lose you. I'll play with him." I said as he stood up. He said something to be man & left out the room. Leaving me there with the man.

"Hi my name is Beyoncé, what's your name?" I said. "Shut up." He said walking to my bed. "Your name is shut up? That's weird." I said as he chuckled. "No. I'm not telling you my name." He said as I frowned. "How am I supposed to play with you & I don't know your name?" I said as he shrugged. "You don't need to know my name for me to play with you. Now be still for about 5 minutes." He said. He grabbed my legs & pulled me to the end of my bed.

I kicked at him as he tried to pull my pants off. "NOOOO STOP." I yelled. "Nobody can save you. So stop yelling. If you move again, your daddy is gonna die." He said shoving his dick in me.

"STOPPPP. HELPPPPP. DADDDDDD." I yelled but no one answered. I just had to lay there lifeless & hopeless. I lost myself at 7 years old. "Piece of shit." He said pulling up his i pants & leaving out the room.

*Flashback over*
I wiped my tears that were falling & got ready for my first day of my sophomore college year. Once I was done, I went downstairs to see Kelly, Michelle, & Solange. "What y'all hoes doing here?" I asked as solange smacked her teeth. "Girl I live here." She said as I rolled my eyes. "I know. You need to get out." I said jokingly. She stood up & I put my hands up. "I'm just playing damn. Always wanna fight somebody." I said as she shrugged. "I gotta go. School starts in 30 minutes. I have to stop & get something to eat so I better go now before I be late. No one wants to be late on the first day of senior year." She said grabbing her purse. "Okay well have a good day. Text me if some shit goes down. I love you." I said hugging her as she hugged me back. "Okay & I love you more sis." She said walking out.

"Who bitch you tryna steal?" Kelly said as I fixed my hair in the mirror. "Nobody Kelly. My hoeing days are over. I'm ready to settle down. These hoes ain't for me." I said. "Well if you gone settle down then you need to get out the game. No one wants someone who sells drugs & stay in jail 24/7." Michelle said. Michelle is like the mother of the group. Always tryna tell somebody what to do. "I know Michelle. It's not that easy tho. I just need time." I said as she nodded. "All I'm saying is don't wait until it's too late." She said as I nodded. "I hear you." I said.

I grabbed my keys & locked my house door. I don't play that shit. Too many people want my head around here. Once i made sure everything was good, I got in my car & followed Kelly & Michelle to our university.

*15 minutes later*
I was walking to my next class until I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turnt around and saw a short ass thick girl with yellow hair.

(Her hair & outfit^^^)

"May I help you?" I asked. "Hi. I'm new here & I was wondering if you could show me the entrepreneurship class. Everyone else that I asked had an attitude." The girl said as I nodded. "Of course. I'm actually headed there now also. Let me see your schedule." I said as she handed me her schedule. We had 1st & 2nd hour together. "How come I didn't see you in 1st hour?" I asked.

"Oh I just got here." She said as I nodded. "Okay well come on before we be late. This university don't play about being late & shit." I said as she nodded.

Once we got to our class the girl sat next to me. The desks were pretty close, so we just talked the whole class period since we weren't doing shit.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Onika but everyone calls me Nicki." She said as I nodded. "Ima call you Nika." I said as she shrugged. "That's fine with me. What's yours?" She said. "Beyoncé but everyone calls me Bey." I said as she looked like she was thinking about something. "Hm. That's cute as hell. Ima call you Yoncé tho." She said as I nodded. She so sexy but ima chill. I barely know her.

"Tell me about yourself." I said as she blushed. I giggled & she sighed. "Well honestly there's nothing to know about me. Besides the fact that I was born in Trinidad, but I moved to New York at a young age. My favorite color is pink & I like girls." She said as I smiled. She like girls. "Interesting. Well I'm 21, my birthday is September 4th. My favorite color is blue. I was born & raised here in Houston & I like girls too." I said as she face palled herself. "I apologize. I forgot to tell you my age & birthday. Im 20 & my birthday is December 8th." She said as I laughed. She's too cute.

Our classes were now over & it was time for us to leave. "You staying on campus?" I asked as she shook her head. "No. I just moved into my own apartment." She said as I nodded. "Okay well you wanna give me your number? In case you get lost or anything?" I asked as she nodded. "Let me see your phone." She said as I unlocked it & handed it to her. She went to my contacts & put her number in. I saved her as "Nika 😍🤍."

"I'll see you later Yoncé." She said smiling.  "Okay Nika. It was nice meeting you." I said as she blushed. "You too." She said walking to her car. I went to my car & headed to my warehouse. Now that my classes are over for today, I got business to handle now.