Truth ( he's my chimy..?)

Author's POV.

Jungkook tiredly enter in mansion, he was greeted by Taehyung .

" welcome kook "  Greeted Taehyung as he took his ( Jungkook ) coat off  jungkook just nodded as he was not in mood to greet anyone.

He sit on the couch tiredly, resting his head on the edge of couch, Taehyung has already left from there to the kitchen to make dinner as it's was already dinner time.

Jungkook sighed heavily as he felt a uneasy feelings in his heart.

" Jimin.. Where are you..? " He whisper to himself .

Jungkook's POV.

It's have been two weeks now that Jim in had missing, police are trying their hard to find him but couldn't able to found him yet like his existence has erase from this world, nowhere he was found.

I really missed him I don't know what is happening to me but my heart is craving from him, I have taehyung but yet, I felt like a piece of my heart is missing. Everything was my fault if only I didn't had rose my hand on him then he would be with me right..

Getting off the couch I begin to walk upwards climbing on the stairs, I stopped in front of Jimin's room placing my plam on th knock of the door twisting it softly the door open with creak sound, I took step inside and everything was so drake, switching on the lights, I looked everywhere, a milk and chocolate  scent was lingering in the air that's was Jimin's scent. I closed my eyes and sniffing that scent again and again.

That scent was so addicted and likeable, I can't stop myself to sniffling like a dog.

" Jungkook!! " A shirlly voice reach my ears I opened my eyes as I recognize that voice obviously that was Taehyung voice . Keeping a hard stone on my heart I left his room, as I was about to left something catch my attention that was like an photo frame, I walked towards the table which was besides the bed, I extended my hand to got that  , picking up in my hands I removed the dust which was coating that. And that's my world stopped, there was a boy with bunny smile on his face looking same as me as I used to looking in my childhood. And besides that boy a small boy with eyes smile with chubby cheeks was there looking carbon copy of Jimin.

" Kookie " A soft voice echoing through my heads hardly I grabbed my head as it was begins to aching hardly tears storm down my eyes as I felt so weak, I started to felt dizzy.

Jimin is my chimy...? No that can't be happen no he can't be my chimy.. My chimy is back for me..

Slowly slowly every thing around me started to burly as darkness hovered on me and last thing I remember that I heard Jimin's voice.

" Kookie where you are please come and save me please.... " And that's my eyes closed and I fall down on the floor a long tear left from my side eyes .

" JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!! " Taehyung screamed as he heard a thud voice from upstairs he runs upwards with speed of light, he stopped as a light were coming from Jimin's room he runs towards it just to found a unconscious Jungkook laying on the floor he fall down on his knees as tears made their own way from his eyes ..

" why.. What have happened to you why you are behaving like that..? " he asked but got no answer.

______________

I opened my eyes just to found myself in a hospital room, Taehyung was besides me sleeping peacefully his hand was on my hand providing comfort to me. my gaze fall on the clock which was hanging on the well, I looked at the time which was showing 2:30 oh I guess it's already midnight.

Due to weakness my eyes begin to felt heavy and body begin to tension, i felt sleepy . Soon I was dragged into deep slumber. 

" Kookie.. "  I follow the voice but couldn't able to found the owner of the voice.

" Kookie!!!! " My ears picked stood up as I again follow the voice with hurry steps, I stopped in front of a big basement, the same basement which I saw in my pervious dream.

Opening the door a met with a faintly smell of blood was roaming through air,

" Kookie..... " A faintly voice reach my ears. I looked beside just to found out a jimin with coated with blood from head to toe.

" Jimin.. "  mumbling under my breath as I extended my hands to touch him but unfortunately he (Jimin) fall into my arms luckily I catches him on time..

" Jimin.. Jimin.. I'm really so please don't leave me " Tears wall my eyes he smiles softly and  raised his hands and touch my cheeks softly blood prints were probably on my cheeks a tear left from his crescent eyes, slowly his hand fall down, and contact with floor. His face turned left side, body become weighted, he begins to disappear from my arms, I tried make my hold on him, but my hands pass through his body .

" Jimin " I panicked as I was able to see through his body, and slowly the stage come where he finally disappear...

" Jimin!!!!! " I cried loudly hitting my fists on the floor until it's started to bleeding.

" Jimin "... And that's when I lose my all consciousness and become lifeless..

To be continue...

Votes...??

Comments...??

Feedback...?

Follow.....???

What the hell did I wrote, I know it's have becoming worse.. It's boring right please don't lie... 😭