𝐇ᴇ 𝐀ʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ 𝐈ᴛ !!

Author's POV.

Jungkook was still staring at Jimin so deeply suddenly Jimin felt that someone was standing beside him, he look beside him just to found a Jungkook who was looking to him more like staring into his soul so, with a nervous smile he called him.

" Umm.. Jungkook..? "

But he get no replied : he again called him but this time little loudly so his voice could reach to Jungkook's ear properly.

" Jungkook..!!!! "

Jungkook suddenly snapped out from his world as he heard a shrilly shout he was about to collapse to the floor he shut close his eyes and was preparing himself to get hurt but he felt nothing but a soft yet warm arms was around his waist, he frowned as he opened his eyes just to met with Jimin's eyes who was staring onto his eyes a pink tint coated Jungkook's cheeks he felt his face was burning in embrassed he hurry up free himself from his (Jimin) gripped and begin to walk fast away from there hiding his blushy red face from Jimin who was now hella confused by Jungkook's behavior.

Jimin was facing Jungkook's back who was trying to walk faster as he can but his bad luck he bumped to the door he rubbed his forehead as because now it's hurting too much wow he hurt his forehead twice in a day.

" Fuck!!" he cursed loudly whilst rubbing his forehead which was now deep red. Jimin broke into laughter he ( Jungkook) shoot a glare to him he placed his palm on his lips, Jungkook stare at Jimin so lovely sometimes he thought : he purely an angel he felt guilty for not treating him the way he deserves , he deserves someone better who can love him the way he is, he ( jungkook) can't love him cause his heart only beat for Taehyung .

( A/n : tsk saying the one who's heart was beating too much crazily whenever he was around Jimin..)

For a moment he forgot his pain as again lost in Jimin but not soon the pain hit hardly and sharply a pout form on his thin lips as he made his way out from kitchen but this time making sure not to bumped to anything and thanks to god he didn't.

Jimin chuckled softly as he shook his head in left right motion due to Jungkook's cuteness, he again begin to prepare dinner as time was going to fastly as because it's winter he loved this season.

-----------

Everyone were on dining table, today is the last day that Jungkook's parents are staying here in this mansion after eating dinner they will leave well as because they gift this mansion to Jimin and Jungkook as a marriage gift and they don't want to bother Jimin more as already they had.

Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon were sitting beside each other whilst Taehyung was left side of Jungkook, he being to clingy to Jungkook who was not giving any damm he was looking at kitchen direction time to time, soon Jimin come out with a big pot in his hands, Jungkook stood up to help him but Taehyung grabbed his hand under the table signing him to ' sit dow ' which he did it. Jimin place that big pot on the dinning table and again gose back to kitchen, after few minutes he again come back with five bowl in his hand and five pairs of chopsticks on it. He gave everyone one bowl and a pair of chopsticks, everyone begin to eat not before saying thanks to Jimin, everyone were eating whilst Jimin was still in kitchen, he was going back and coming ofcourse he had cooked many different kind of meals. After placing everything which he had cooked on the dinning table he seat right side of Jungkook who abruptly look up to Jimin.