𝐏ᴀɪɴ 𝐓ʜᴀᴛ's 𝐖ʜᴀᴛ 𝐈 ʜᴀᴅ

MRS JEON POV ( BALAM )

As soon as the honeymoon word left from my mouth Jungkook's face expression changed and Jimin become appalling there was an awkward silence roaming through the air.

I know what I'm doing is wrong but whatever I'm doing is for Jungkook's good I'm really feeling sorry towards Jimin as because I dragged him in my family matter.

But by hook by crook I have to sent tham in honeymoon otherwise they would never get a chance to know each other I'm hundrad percentage sure that Jimin would change him and would get him in right track.

AUTHOR'S POV

" Eomma You know I would never accept to go but still you are playing dump!!! " A infuriated Jungkook burst out making everyone to flinch hardly specialiy Jimin. He was looking at his mother in infuriated now he had enough he allowed her to enter in his marriage life but now he would never allowed her not only her but no one to get into his personal life.

Jimin was seating on the couch without saying anything as because he was scared he doesn't have any wish to get into their family drama so, he choose to stay shut up. Taehyung stood up and rushed toward Jungkook making Mrs Jeon to roll her eyes she also stood up and calmly looked tham.

" But so-" Jungkook interfere withot letting her to complete the sentence .

" Eomma you know me very well than why you are doing this shit to me!!!!!!" shouted out Jungkook making his mother to flinch so hardly this is the first time her son yelled on her how much she wished to told him the truth about his so called husband but she knows he would never believe her and that's broke her more her own son choice to believe on someone rather than his own mother...

Jungkook walk toward Jimin and grabbed him through his shoulder harshly making Jimin to hissed in pain cause Jungkook's grip is not fun, he( Jungkook ) dragged him in middle of the room and pushed him hardly,

Jimin fall on the floor harshly his shoulder was hurting already but now his leg get injured he tried to stood up but couldn't able to. Mrs Jeon rushed to him and held him up. She glared to Jungkook so hardly like her glared would tore Jungkook up. Ignore the fact that his heart was tearing up when he pushed Jimin he.. felt regretted..?

Taehyung lips carved upward as he smirked liking the scene which was happening infront of him . He felt relieved and chuffed no one notice his expression he was laughing inside himself.

" Jungkook!!!!!!!, what kind of nonsense is this have you gone mad or what!!!!!!! " Yelled Mrs Jeon her lung out making her to hard to breath she huffed in annoyance.

Jungkook Just ignore everything not caring about anything he begin to walk while Taehyung rushed to him to his side while chuffed and laughing to himself. Mr Jeon was seating on the couch and seeing everything but still not dare to say anything he don't like that kind of family dramas that's way he would tried to stay afar from his family.

The door opened Jungkook and Taehyung's took step out and slammed the door shut. Mrs Jeon was looking worried specialiy for Jimin cause this child had done nothing but yet he getting pain.

" Jimin son I'm really sorry for his rude behavior " she apologize to Jimin on the behalf of her son Jimin looked at her in apathy, he just smiled lightly which was not that visible Mr jeon stood up and being to left from there Jimin also tried to get but couldn't able Mrs Jeon tride to help him but he shook his head in order telling her not to help her and few seconds somehow he able to stand up and with the help of the wall he also left from there.

Mrs Jeon fall on the couch which was behind her she huffed in tension nothing is going according to her plan she let her head to rest on the edge of the couch with her one right arm covering her eyes.

" Tired life " she whispered to herself.

------

Jimin close the door of his room once he get inside instead of going to bed he seat down on the cold floor and rest his hand on the wall , A long tear left from his beautiful crescent eyes as he coveres his mouth to preventing himself to break into ugly cry.

He hugged himself so tightly like his life depended on it he felt lonely.. He felt alone....he felt the absence of love....

" Pain that's what I ever had " he whispered under his breath. The moon was shining the night was cold as because it's was the starting of autumn. The fresh yet cold air surround him shiver run down in his spine , eyes begin to close as he dragged into deep slumber not minding that he fall asleep on the cold floor....

To be continue....

Vote??

Comments??

Feedback ??

Follow.. ??

See you later my loves ❤