Catch in lie..

Author's POV.

Morning comes as rain had already stopped, sun was shining in the sky making it slight orange, people were begin to come out from their house for to go work, birds were also flew through the sky searching for nourishment for their baby but Jungkook was still running in a search of his husband who had been missing for few hours, he placed his hands on his both knees huffing hardly trying to catch his breath he's clothes were still soaked from previous rain and now mixing with his sweat,

" Jimin...where.. are-" he finat in between the middle of busy street due to lack of energy he had eat nothing from previous morning,  people begin to crowded around him, as one of policeman come there and pushed the people slowly without hurting them,

"what had happened here...?? " Asked the policeman, no one replied as cause they also don't know.

" Police uncle I was playing with my friends but this uncle " Point at Jungkook " fainted suddenly " A seven year old boy said.

The policeman narrow his eyes at that seven year old, the boy hide behind his friends who protectly held his hand.

The policeman shrugged off his shoulders as he took out his phone to make a call to ambulance.  The police man nodded his head after he was done with talking, he looked back at Jungkook who was still in the ground, few seconds later the horn sounds was hearable,

The ambulance come two man step out from it and took Jungkook in the ambulance with them. 

The crowed begin to clear as they again doing the things whatever they were doing. 

———————————

“ Jungkook!!  ” Jimin called him he looked back just to found out a jimin smile at him with his eyes smlie,  he extended his arms to touch him but unfortunately he disapperd from there. 

“ Jungkook I'm here.!!! ” again Jimin voice echoed through reaching to his ears he looked his left side just to find Jimin stood there with a lovely smile on his face.  He took step forward but again he disapperd. He frowned his brows .

" Jimin... " he called out with weak voices, no energy had left in his weak body.

“ Kookie..!!!! ” He abruptly trun his right side, but just to found nothing , 'kookie' that was a nickname which was given to him by his 'chimy ' his childhood friend, he missed him to much. 

" chimy " he's eyes went watery as he looked everywhere to found his chimy. 

“ Jung-gkook... ” A broken voice if jimin reached his ears he abruptly looked back just to found out a Jimin stood there, blood was dripping from his mouth head was bleeding,  so many wound on his face and arms. Clothes were torn apart. His  ( Jungkppk ) heart dropped in his stomach,  he felt lifeless a sharp pang cross his heart he felt someone was stabbing his heart.,

" Jimin " he took step forward but he was couldn't able to he felt some was pulling him back he looked back a metal hard chain was tied around his ankles! 

He stumbled back as that chain pulled him back he fall down on his knees hardly.  He tried to stood up again after regained his balance but fortunately, he again was pulled back Jimin was stood there whilst his eyes were shedding tears like a river his breath become sharp and short he looked down his stomach a  sharp knife was passing through his stomach. He looked at Jungkook who was also watching him in horrible he ( Jungkook ) felt his world collapsed he harshly tride to free himself struggling hardly but the hard metal chain was again and again pulling him back...  Jimin fall down with a thud sound Jungkook watch him with dry tears on his cheeks whilst new tears were forming from his doe eyes.. 

" JIMIN!!!!!!! " Jungkook woke up harshly taking sharp breath, sweat was running down from his hair (head)  to face he looked around finding himself in unknown place he looked clearly that's look like hospital. He's gaze fall on Taehyung who was sleeping on the couch dry tears  are visible to seen on his both cheeks,

Jimin , he realized jimin was still missing he tried to stood up but couldn't able to as he felt weak he hissed in annoyance,  Taehyung's open his eyes and abruptly look for Jungkook he walked straight to Jungkook he reached out his arms to touch his (Jungkook)  cheeks but he stumbled back not wanting to touch by taehyung,  his (Taehyung ) hand were still hang up in air he took his hands back down to waist. 

" Jungkook " he called out but jungkook was not in his senses the dream no that was nightmares which he saw made him fear to lose Jimin unknown by the fact he already lost him. 

" Jimin.. " he wishpered under his breath which was not hearable for anyone.  Taehyung frown his brows as he again called him but little loudly .

" Jungkook!!  " he ( Jungkook)  looked up to him with tears in his eyes Taehyung worry up as he caressed his cheeks. 

" Kook, what happened babe why you are crying...???  " he asked Jungkook who was not letting out a single word from his mouth,  sitting there speechlessly, just tears were rolling down from his eyes. He hugged Taehyung tightly. 

" Jimin.., H-he was missing from l-last N-night " he hiccuped and sobbed hardly, buring his face into Taehyung chest.  He ( Taehyung ) smirk in victory, everything went according to his paln, now Jimin is out from his way,  He can have Jungkook for himself only for himself.! 

He was caressing Jungkook's back providing comfort to him whilst grinning to himself

'Hwan had done great work well he's my brother for a reason.. ' Taehyung chuckled as thought to himself whilst a big smile was on his lips.  Soon Jungkook fall into deep slumber in Taehyung's arms unknown by the fact that his beloved husband is paining something dangerous. 

To be continue...

Votes... ??

Comments..?

Feedback..?

Follow..?? 

Any single soul guessed that this story is about to finish...???