Sanji

No, You! No, You!

You are passionate about something and Sanji is passionate about you. The rest of the crew either find your interactions cute or infuriating, depending on the day. Neither you nor Sanji care, because you're lost in one another. Sanji x Reader FLUFF

SANJI

I was in the kitchen preparing lunch while y/n sat at the counter drawing in their sketchbook. Usually, I liked to be alone but the sound of a pencil on paper and my cooking was nice. They were the smallest member of the crew, but don't be fooled by their cuteness because they packed a mean punch in a fight.

The two of us just clicked, I was passionate about food while they were passionate about art. Most people rolled their eyes when we rambled about our passions but they listened to me and vice versa.

'Sanji, I finished my sketch, do you want to see it?' they ask, excitement in their voice.

I smile, and take the pot off the stove, before turning around, 'I never get tired of looking at your art.'

They push the sketchbook across the counter, 'I tried something different with the shading, I wanted to make it look more realistic like you're not even looking at a drawing but the actual scene,' they gush, talking a mile a minute.

I was slightly taken aback in a good way because it was like I was actually seeing myself prepare the vegetables again from earlier, 'wow, this is amazing you have so much talent,' I complimented.

Their whole face turned red, it was endearing watching them get all flustered when they got complimented while they also waved their hands in front of them, 'It's okay, I wouldn't go too overboard with the praise.'

I put the sketchbook down and walk around the counter until I'm standing right next to them, and squeeze their cheek playfully, 'You're too adorable, how can you be this adorable? It should be illegal.'

They pout, 'If I'm adorable can I get a taste before lunch? I love your cooking Sanji.'

I release their cheek quickly clear my throat and turn away, not wanting them to see my ears starting to flush at their compliment. We were like two peas in a pod.

'err sure, let me grab you a spoon. no telling Luffy.'

I was making a simple vegetable soup. I dip a spoon into the pot and the next thing I know y/n is by my side eyes wide as they stare at the soup. My face didn't go red like theirs, more of a light pink, I hoped they enjoyed it because I'd added some herbs to change the taste.

I hold the spoon up, 'open up.'

They open their mouth and happily accept me feeding them. This was a common thing for us to do, sharing and feeding one another food, but to an outsider, it could look a little odd.

They smack their lips together, eyes closed for a second before reopening them and grinning up at me, 'Wow Sanji, how did you do that? I would never think of adding herbs to elevate the dish's taste. You're amazing, your cooking is so much better than my art.'

I shake my head, 'You're literally amazing y/n, so much more talented than me.'

They push me lightly, 'no, you.'

'No, you,' I laugh.

They stick their tongue out, 'No, you Sanji.'

I close the space between us which wasn't much and lick my lips, 'Be quiet and let me compliment you.'

They smirk and put their hands on their hips, 'make me.'

I cup their face in my hands and bring my lips down on theirs, they gasp and I use the distraction to slip my tongue in. At first, they tense, arms flapping at their sides, but then their hands grip the front of my shirt and they relax into the kiss letting me take control.

'HEY GUYS! ERR WOW...I'LL COME BACK...' Usopp says loudly.

I side-eye him and he hastily leaves the kitchen. I guess the moment was over. We pull out of the kiss but y/n still holds onto my shirt and chews their lip.

I put a finger under their chin to make them look at me, 'Tell me what you're thinking.'

They hum, 'I think I'd like to kiss you again Sanji. Do you have any other passions or talents I don't know about?'

The smirk never leaves my lips as I answer them seriously, 'Oh I have so many talents to show you. Who knows we might even find a hidden talent of yours. But lunch first.'

They nod, 'I think you scared Usopp.'

I chuckle as I peck their lips, 'it will teach all of them not to come into my kitchen without knocking.'

Lunch flew by, y/n oblivious to Usopp telling everyone about the kiss, instead chatting away while everyone stared between us. I light a cigarette and ignore the questioning and confused looks of the crew, instead focusing all my attention on y/n.