A long day (Wisconois)

🌸🍀
📌=alaskashigh

Illinois walked in the room and threw his stack of paperwork on the coffee table.

"Well hello there." Wisconsin said to him.

"Hey, Sconnie." Illinois sighed.

Wisconsin sits down next to him on the couch. "Bad day, huh?" He asks and sets his beer down.

"Tell me about it. I meed to do all of this until the end of the week. And it has to be perfect. No mistakes, no bad wording, no nothing. And i can't be late at all. What did you do today?" Illinois said, sighing again.

"I had a one on one meeting with Gov that lasted 3 hours... he was confused by everything. The names of my cities, my laws, the list just goes on and on..." Wisconsin said.

"Florida kept on calling me. He wanted me to go out drinking with him, but I had paperwork that I had to give Gov today, so I couldn't go. He only gave me one day to work on it. I gave it all to him, he looked at it for one moment and told me to redo it." He continued.

"This is my 4th beer today." He said, holding up his beer bottle.

"Okay, Sconnie, i think you need to slow down with the beer." Illinois said, taking the beer from him. Wisconsin sighed.

"You know you would feel bad in the morning if you drank too much." Illinois said to his boyfriend, kissing him softly.

Wisconsin smiled at that. He stood up from the couch slowly. "You're right. I wanna shower. Come on." He said in a really sweet and calm voice.

Illinois stood up as well. They went to the bathroom and took a long warm shower.

After that, they went to their bedroom. Wisconsin layed down in the bed.

"Baby?" He asked his boyfriend.

"Yes, darling?" Illi answered Wisconsin.

"I want ice cream..." Wisconsin said.

Illinois, without another word, went to the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream. He brought it back to the bedroom. He layed next to Wisconsin in their bed, placed the ice cream in the middle and gave Wisconsin one of the two spoons that he was holding.

"Thank you so much... i picked out a movie for us to watch." Sconnie said to Illi.

They watched the movie, ate all the ice cream, and soon fell asleep, cuddling.

_____________________

Sorry that this is so short!!! If you have more requests, please request!