Drunk (texahoma)

🪻🍀
📌 = alaskashigh

Some of the Southern states went out for drinks. Those states being Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. They came home at around midnight, and a few states were actually still up.

"Look, the traitors are finally back." Florida says, looking at the door. "What did we do?" Tennessee asks Florida. "I think he means that you didn't invite him to drinking with you." California says, not looking up from his book.

"There's no way he holds a grudge because of that." Kentucky says to California. "Cali's right, ya know?" Florida says and buries his face in a pillow.

Alabama steps closer to Texas. "Hey Texas, are ya single?~" He asked the taller state. "First of all, no, i'm not, second, you're drunk and don't actually like me, and third, even if you were sober and i was single, i would rather date a trash can than you." Texas said. "Oh come on~" Alabama said, grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer.

Alabama felt that someone was looking at him and turned around.

"I'll give you a headstart." Oklahoma said, standing right behind him, glaring straight into his eyes.

Alabama started to run away, and Oklahoma ran right after him.

"That's my mans." Texas said to Florida, who was definitely not cuddling with an asleep Louisiana on the couch.

"Remind me never to get on Oklahoma's bad side." South Carolina said. "Good idea." North Carolina replied.

_________________________________

Sorry that this is so short
Bye