I wasn't planning on being mad the whole day (caliyorkerseyconnectinois)

🌸🪻🍀
📌 = alaskashigh

California's pov

I just came back from the library to go return some books. I went up to my room, I opened my candy drawers, and I took out my last bag of jelly beans. Wait, last bag?? There were 4! There were 4 for sure!

I went downstairs to the living room, now really mad. "I'll only ask this one time: who took my jelly beans??" I said, trying to keep calm, but my mind was filled with rage.

"I took one bag, Arkansas dared me to!" (Yes, a continuation from the last chapter because I said so) Colorado said.

"I'm glad you confessed to the crime, but THREE bags went missing, not just one." I said, glaring at him.

"Well, i just took one. There has to be another thief." Colorado said.

"Poppy, why are you mad at Colorado?" Connecticut asked me. "He took three bags of jelly beans, but he's saying that he only took one!" I explained, trying to calm down a bit.

"The ones that were in your drawer? Oh, yeah, i took two, sorry about it. I thought you would be fine with it." He said.

What the fuck. I can't believe what I just heard. He stole them?! And he thought I'd be fine with it?!

"Me, Illi, York and Jersey all split them!" He said.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD CONNECTICUT!" I yelled at him with every last bit of energy. He flinched at that. I didn't have any more energy, so I stormed off into my room. I opened Wattpad, and started writing in my rant book.

"I just came home from the library. I wanted to eat some jelly beans, so i open my jelly bean drawer, and there's one bag left. One. Fucking. Bag. There were 4 left. I left. Now there's one. So i went to ask the others about it, and one of them said that he did it. But he said he only took one bag. Which of course, i thought wasn't true, because 2 were missing. So then, someone else came down the stairs, and he said that he took the other one. Like what the actual fuck?? Comnecticut took 2 bags of jelly beans without even fucking asking me! He's the worst! He could've asked me, at least! Or he could just go to the store and buy some for himself, if he wanted the so bad! They're mine! They were in my room! Connecticut's the worst! I'm not speaking to anyone at fucking all today. Or forever. Especially my boyfriends. And I'm staying in my room. 
That's enough ranting for today.
Cali out." I wrote out of complete anger and published without even reading it. What could possibly go wrong? I laid down in bed, and I didn't even put my glasses down, and i already fell asleep.

Illinois's pov

Cali has just posted a new rant in his book. I go and check it and there's this rant about Connecticut? Damn. I go grab my other 2 boyfriends and I storm off into the living room, where, sure enough, Connecticut is sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

"Connecticut!" I said, in a very serious voice. The other two looked at me, then back at Connecticut. "Wha'cha do, Netti?" New Jersey asks.

"He stole California's jelly beans." I said. "And yous didn't ask him? Yous on yer own." New York says.

"No! He wrote in his rant book that he's so mad that he won't come out of his room until tomorrow and that he's not talking to anyone! Especially us!" I said.

"Yous better fix this before we all get dumped!" New York said.

"Agreed." I said.

"I told you it was a shitty idea to take them without asking!" New Jersey said.

"Okay, okay! I'll fix this!" Connecticut says. "Let's go to the store and buy him 20 bags of jelly beans."

"All the stores are closed, dumbass." New York said.

"Well, then we will treat him like a king tomorrow. He is our king and deserves the best, after all." Netti says. We all agree.

California's pov

I woke up to the sunrise. The beautiful sunrise. I got up and made my bed. Then I went downstairs and saw the last people I wanted to see today. My boyfriends.

Illinois picked me up and sat me down at the table. "What the fuck, Illinois?!" I asked, slightly yelling at him. Connecticut and New York brought me pancakes for breakfast. I ate them and they left while I ate. Oh my god is this about yesterday?

I finished eating and the 4 got back. They dragged me on the couch and put my favorite movie on. They brought 50 bags of jelly beans. 50 bags! I was so happy!

After the movie finished, they dragged me out the door and got me ice cream. Then we went shopping.

"Okay, guys, stop. Is the only reason y'all are doing this because of last night? Did you read my rant?" I asked them. "Yeah..." Connecticut said. I picked him up and kissed him. "I wasn't planning on being mad at you the whole day, idiots." I said.

We all went back home and cuddled in my bed.