7. First Date = Disaster.

Rin wiped away the tears from my eyes.

"How about we go on a date today?"

"That sounds like a plan." I nodded in agreement.

~Yet another time skip~

He took me to a restaurant. Not too fancy, not too messy.

"This place is perfect!" I whispered excitedly. The waitress smiled warmly at Rin.

"Table for one?"

He frowned.

"No, two."

She looked at me and scowled.

"All right, this way." she lead us to a table, and we both sat down, admiring the place.

A mediocre restaurant with some snotty waitress? Perfect. Minus the waitress.

After we ordered what we wanted to eat, I got up to use the restroom.

"I'll be back."

"Alright."

After relieving myself and washing my hands, I looked into the mirror.

How does a guy like him love a girl like me? I wondered, staring at my (h/c) locks and (e/c) eyes.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the table.

Then stopped.

That waitress was trying to seduce Rin, I could tell. But what I couldn't tell was that it wasn't working.

I glanced at the knife on the table.

No no no no. I can't just kill her! I promised that I would never kill anyone ever again!

Trying my best to ignore any sharp object, I walked out the door.

I went to a park, and sat down on a swing. The first day he dates me and he's already in love with some other chic.

Proves how unloved I am.

I pulled out my new earbuds that Rin had bought for me. At first, I didn't feel like using them. Then, I just didn't care. I turned up the volume all the way, and turned on the previously mentioned song.

My heart shattered into pieces when I realized that Rin was looking everywhere for me. I saw him pass right by the park, yelling something. I couldnt hear him due to my music. Then he looked at my tear-streaked face, and I could see the pain in his eyes. The waitress was behind him, still trying to seduce him.

Something snapped inside me, and I turned off my music.

I walked up to Rin and the girl.

"Well, someone looks like they've had a bad day! What? Someone steal your crush?" she asked sarcastically, "Honestly. This guy can't be your boyfriend. You're too ugly to be with him."

Rin turned to glare at her, but she wasn't there. I had grabbed her by the collar, and slapped her across the face.

"Wrong. You're too ugly for anyone." with that, I stabbed her with the stick I picked up, the rage consuming me.

She fell limply to the ground, and I turned to Rin, terror in his eyes as I came closer.

No. I can't kill Rin. I won't. I dropped the stick and fell to my knees, sobbing uncontrollably.

Rin seemed to be hesitating.

"I'm sorry, Rin!"

"You didn't kill her. Or your family."

I looked at him in shock.

"You're joking?!"

"No. You were possessed. By Satan. But there were no blue flames, and you can survive after he leaves."

"Satan... Killed... My... Family?"

I stared at my bloody hands, "I've been blaming myself for nothing?"

"I'm afraid so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!
Sorry the format in which I wrote it looks different. I went through other Anime X Readers and most of them were like this, so I gave it a try.
I didn't think that this story would by on the verge of reaching 100 reads! Thank you so much!
I'm going to also start writing an Edward X Reader. Maybe. Either that or Kirito X Reader.
I don't know, you guys decide! The first chapter of either one will be up in a week!
Thanks again for reading~!