Loving a Thug Chapt.10

*_____WARNING EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT!____*

Warning Wattpad members this chapter is filled only with sexual contents so I advise you to rethink if you would consider reading this chapter , thank you very much. 

Chapter 10

Recap:

 “Me and that girl don’t even go, you want to know why both of us isn’t serious in a relationship”

“Carina a hoe, she just wants to fuck” he said putting his finger in my face. “I want a ride or die shorty not no hoe that only comes for the dick”

“I know you just trying to put your guard up; you don’t want to be left heartbroken.... well me either” He said wiping away the tears from eyes.

I think I fell too hard for him.

Things were going fast after the date. We had a couple of drinks, fuck that we had much too many. Note all daters don’t ever think you’re a better drinker and can handle your drink like your date can.  One minute we eating this delicious meal than all of a sudden we’re French kissing, and neither of us has come up for air. Now were at home ripping each other’s clothes off.  

 His hands traveled around my body until they slipped inside my thong his fingertips circling my wet clit. Jerome literally ripped my dress off my body leaving me in my matching lace bra and thong. He is definitely paying to repair that dress because that dress was beautiful.

 He inserted one long finger into me, then another. My hands slid down over his large chest, my fingers tracing the hardness of his muscles all the way to the button of his pants. I opened them, leaving trails of my kisses along his neckline as I reached inside, wrapping my hand around his dick. He was massive, smooth, and hard ass fuck against my palm as I stroked him base to tip. I’m just hoping my walls don’t disappear after this. I moaned while he slid his fingers out and boosted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. Holding me tightly with one arm he shoved his clothing out of the way with the other, entering me in one long, smooth thrust.

I dropped my head back; the more he moved it inside of me the better the pleasure was getting to me. I felt his lips on my chest, moving up my collarbone and over my neck, onto the tip of my chin. "Open your eyes" he breathed, and I did, I didn’t even realize they were close.

 He gave me a crushing kiss and began to move inside of me, sending shocks of pleasure rushing through my body. I let my eyes close again, giving myself over completely to the feel of his lips moving down my neck, his body locked tightly to mines. Moving with him, I matched his movements as I gave myself over to passion.

  My body tensed up when Jerome’s thrusts were coming in faster. We both come in pleasure at the same time and I literally collapsed in satisfaction. He hugged me against his chest, kissed me as we hugged up to each other in silence. I fell asleep in his arms. The thugs arms. 

 !_________________________________________________________________!

I know this chapter is short but please excuse that, I will update chapter 11 for you all but thanks for the support of Fanning,Commenting, and Voting. Please again don't hesitate to just &VOTE&FAN&COMENT! thank you appreciate it guys love you