Loving a Thug Chapt.12

Chapter 12

RECAP:   

 I’m here smiling like a plain idiot; my heart was just melting while I’m in his arm. “I lost my virginity to the sweet thug”

“Ah yes Jerome Clark, Mrs. Quinton has been waiting for your arrival” said the lady behind the office desk of ‘black beauty magazine institute’. Ahhhh in the inside I’m dying of excitement. Jerome say’s his aunt is one of the owners of black beauty magazine institute of North America.

 I was walking down the empty halls of my ghetto high school; it was still early so I headed to the library. I really didn't want to go to school yet but Jerome made me

EARLIER:

 "Keisha baby you need to go to school, like now" Jerome shouted opening the curtains and ripping the blanket off my body. The cold air hit my body making me shiver.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whined, throwing the pillow at Jerome's head. I hit him straight in the face making him stumble backwards tripping over the blanket he had ripped off of me.

I tried hard not to laugh at Jerome but the expression on his face was priceless. His eyes were bulging out of his head in shock, once he heard me bursting in laughter he changed his expression and jumped up at me. 

"Ah Jerome I'm sorry" I said laughing; he continued tickling me and laughing.

"Promise to go to school?" He said continuing to tickle to me, awaiting my answer.

“Yes" I said trying to catch ahold of my breath." Damn Jerome" I said playfully slapping his arm.

 ------------------------

I'm here now so no way of getting out, my sister is at school having

Fun with friends while I just have.... Well no one now since Carina probably hates me.

 I was at the library for about half an hour finishing on work handed to me for missing out. I hope I don't fail twelfth grade now because this is a lot of work.

 The hallways were beginning to have people, you know the smart people who doesn't like to be late. The hood rats always coming to school late or either doesn’t come to school at all.

 It was weird though, I turn the corner to go up the stairs and everyone begins to stare and just whisper.

 I'm just confused, like the hell y'all niggahs want?

 Finally my question that I had asked myself was answered when a girl came up to me; I think her name is Kayla.... I remember her from my language arts class in 4th period, she's really nice and intelligent but really quiet

 "Hey Keisha" she said walking over smiling innocently. "Are you okay?"

 “Um yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked.

 “we’ll there's been this rumor going around about how you got shot and your living with that thug Jerome" she explained. I didn't say anything so she continued. “There’s also rumors about how you only living with him because you let him have your body and stuff.

 "Okay all that is true but I am not giving him body" I explained. But is it kind of true? Like we had sex once and it's because we were in the moment, it wasn't "just having sex" it was "making love"

 Kayla nodded her head at my response and spoke, “okay good because I know you're smart enough not to do that" she told me.

 I smiled at her and said yes. Kayla said goodbye and left so I continued my way up the stairs.

 There were still whispering but a couple of minutes pass by and now it became name calling and Glares from the sluts who finally arrived to school.

 The stupid ass niggahs kept whistling at me and throwing dollars shouting out “I’ll let you live with me for the same thing you doing to Jerome"

 Like shut the hell up,They didn't even know what was happening.

 I didn't have time for no bull so I focused all day on my school work