Prologue

"WHY ? Why did you do this Diya ? I fucking loved you !" Screaming on her face, grabbing her wrists under my tight grip I gave out every possible reaction I could, but she didn't even flinch. Her eyes were not the same.

"Didn't you tell me before itself that we are not meant to be." Her words left a scar no knife would ever be able to leave.

"Right. It was my mistake to fall for you when I myself made the rules." My tears didn't stop and neither did I attempt to make them.

"Don't do it Snowball please. Not when I can't let you go." I wouldn't resist begging if that meant her change of mind. I wouldn't mind going on my knees if that meant she would stay.

"There you go. My sign is already there. This is what you wanted since the beginning of our journey, right ? My goodbye gift to Mr.Singhania." Handing me the signed divorce papers she left the room leaving me with a broken heart and a soul that can be brought into pieces only by her.

Cause the one who breaks it always finds some way or the other to bring it back to its shape.

___________________________________________

Book Aesthetic : 

{Tropes}-Grumpy x Sunshine-Cold Billionaire (ML)-Brother's best friend-Forced Marriage -Billionaire Romance -Rebellious FL-Touch her and Die-Childhood Sweethearts

{Tropes}
-Grumpy x Sunshine
-Cold Billionaire (ML)
-Brother's best friend
-Forced Marriage
-Billionaire Romance
-Rebellious FL
-Touch her and Die
-Childhood Sweethearts

************************************

Dear readers,
As I said earlier, my style changes according to my mood. 
SO this is my first book on desi romance. Also the first book in the Alleys Series.
Thank you for giving so much love in the previous book. Hoping to find more love and support in this one. 
- I won't tolerate any plagiarism. 
- No hate comments would be encouraged. 
Please do guide me by giving your views. They are always welcomed.
Thank you <3 

~Love 
 Shanaya