{ CHAPTER 5 }

1 DAY LATER

Ryder sat down, sitting on his gaming chair. He stared down at his PupPad.

There was a call!
"This is Ryder. What's---oh! Hey, what's up, Mayor Goodway?"

"Ryder! Ryder! There's a bunch of herding cows! They've been loose from Farmer Yumis' Farm, we don't know how?!" The lady cried, tugging and shaking her phone in the process.

Ryder gasped, Don't worry, Mayor Goodway, We're on our way!"
No job is too big, no pup is too small!"
Ryder tapped at his PupPad, resulting in a few beeps from the device.

Kara jolted up at the beeping, staring to Ryder with fearful eyes.

To the elevator, the pups raced,

"Woah!" Skye tried to halt, but with Chase and Zuma behind her, she was forced ahead, falling toward the floor.

The two fell with a thud. Skye squeaked, standing to her paws after the two got off.

Rubble and Rocky raced after, falling against Chase.

And lastly, Marshall. The dalmatian came rushing toward the elevator door, tripping over the slippery floor

"Ahh!"
Chase and Zuma rushed to the side as Marshall fell between the rest of the group. They gasped.

"Sorry, pups!" He chuckled, the pups laughed along with him, everyone but Skye.
"Pups. We have quite a crazy mission today." Ryder said, standing straight.

Kara slowly stalked next to the pups as they leaped forward, standing to the side as she watched.

"Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!"

"Good thing, Chase. Because a stampede of cows is herding around Adventure Bay!" Ryder exclaimed.

The pups, including Kara, gasped.
"For this mission I'll need..."

Ryder taps hid PupPad, swiping it.
"Skye!"

Skye sticks her chest out boldly.
"I need you to fly above in your helicopter just in case any cows are separated."

"This puppys' Gotta fly!" Skye flipped, landing on all four paws. Kara stood amazed.

"Rocky! I'll need you to come along in case anything is broken, I know you can come up with any solution to patch up a broken mess." The boy smiled.

"Don't lose it, reuse it!"

"Marshall! I'd like you to come along as well in case someone gets hurt."

"I'm fired up!" Marshall stomped.

" Chase!"
Chases' ears spiked as he listened for the directions, "I'll need you to help herd the rest of the cows, Rubble and Zuma can help you!"

"Chase is on the case!"

With that, the screen went blank, and Ryder ran to the pole, swinging down it.

Kara twitched an ear, 'Where is he going?'

All of the called pups got into their vehicles, well, almost all.

Marshall padded to Kara, "We'll be back. We promise!"
Marshall raced off, leaping down the slide.

Kara rushes to the outside of watchtower, she looked down on Ryder and the pups rushing off and driving away into the town.

The sounds of the vehicles' alarms rang through Karas' ears, making her cover them with force.

The pup thought for a moment. She thought she'd head after them, and so she did. She rushed to the slide and slid down it.

Kara yelps as she falls on her back onto an empty area. All of the vehicles were gone, along with their owners.

She shook her head as it panged with pain,"Ouch.." The young one grumbled, racing after the gang with heavy panting.