𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

This Chapter will take place in episodes 58-65, enjoy.

______________________________________

TITAN PROJECTOR POV

Me, Titan Cameraman, and recently cured Titan Speakerman were flying through the skies, we had to clear out this city of all toilets.

Me and Camera Titan were looking out for toilets, Titan Speakerman sniping them from above while we were scouting and Titan Speakerman must've spotted a big toilet because he used his speakers to talk to us and point down to a giant tank toilet.

We immediately started flying towards the toilet, Titan Speakerman shot down two of the helicopter toilets next to the tank and then shot the tank toilet safety helmet, breaking the protection glass of it.

I stopped flying when I saw one of the same octo rocket launcher toilets getting ready to shoot my Titan Speakerman...

I flew towards the octo rocket launcher toilet at full force, crashing into it before the toilet could even process it, I got up from the smokey area as I was covered in blood.

The two titans standing in front of me looked disgusted because of my bloody clothes, and I just waved it off and got up.

Titan's cameraman kicked back the Mutant Tank toilet that he and Speaker Titan were fighting, making the toilet collide with buildings in the back and explode.

I got up from the debris and took some of the Octo toilet rockets, strapping one of its rocket launchers to my arm.

I walked over to UTS and UTC and they were both looking at the buildings, specifically the Speakermen alliance coming from the buildings, Speaker Spiders, Speaker Helicopters, and Large Speakermen.

I am not usually this confused but I'm guessing that they were hiding for a while, and this is them reuniting with their titan.

I walked behind Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman, putting my arms around both of their necks and looking at both of them as they looked at me back.

All three of us looked at the reunited speakers, it was kind of awkward until a black mist suddenly appeared in front of us.

A large television man with two normal televisions walked out of the smoke as it disappeared, saying something in reverse while looking at us Titans. He then switched to a video of one of the cameramen's POVs, showing us some footage of what was currently going on in that area.

After watching the footage.

We had watched the footage and It seemed like we had a new big bad on our hands, the titan scientist toilet.

He seemed like he'd be a threat to us, being bigger than Gman makes him the largest toilet now, not to mention that he has Titan TVman's cinema gear

He must like stealing ideas because he also has two large projectors at the sides of his toilet container, and while I watched the footage, I noticed that some futuristic toilets tried to kill G-toilet, is it me, or does Gman look a little different..