intro

Sajo is with his crush, Hori, in a nearby McDonald's. While in the McDonald's, Sajo quickly glances at Hori while she isn't looking. He then goes back to drinking his coconut cola. Hori looks at the nuggets, then at Sajo, who quickly turns away and looks at the window, a bit embarrassed that Hori caught him looking at her.

Hori smiles and gets closer to Sajo, then teasingly says, "Were you looking at me?" Sajo replies in an embarrassed tone, "No, I wasn't." Hori gets even closer to Sajo to make him more embarrassed. Sajo backs away a bit more embarrassed, then Hori laughs and claps her hands while Sajo drinks his drink. Hori eats her fries and whispers to Sajo, "You can look at me whenever you want," causing Sajo to turn pink, leaving Hori with a smile. Sajo continues eating, and Hori takes a bit of her food and eats it.

After they finish eating, they go on a walk to the train station to get to their town. Hori falls asleep on Sajo, leaving him flustered. Sajo can't wake Hori up, and she starts to drool on Sajo's shirt. He looks at Hori again, trying to wake her up, but it doesn't work. Eventually, they arrive at their stop, and Hori wakes up, saying, "So, how was the travel?" Sajo replies, "Okay," and tries to wash the drool away. Hori notices and asks, "How did your shirt get wet?" Sajo says, "No idea." Hori whispers in Sajo's ear with a smile, "Was it me?" Sajo says, "How did you know?" Hori replies, "I have my ways," and giggles.

The two of them leave the bus and go towards their houses. On the walk, Hori buys Sajo a drink. Sajo says, "Thanks," and Hori says, "It's a thank you for letting me sleep on you." Hori takes a sip of the drink and gives it to Sajo, who hesitates because it's an indirect kiss. Hori says, "Go on, drink it," with a smirk. Sajo says, "Sure," and drinks it while embarrassed. Hori says, "So, how was our day?" Sajo replies, "Good." Hori says, "Kind of like a date, wasn't it?" Sajo says, "No, it wasn't," with a flustered look. Hori laughs and claps, then says, "Next time, you choose the place. I want to know more about you." Sajo says, "Okay, then," but is flustered about the entire thing. Hori says, "You're so easy to tease, especially when you are around me." Sajo says, "I guess you're right about that." The two of them get to their homes, and Sajo says to Hori, "See you at school tomorrow." Hori replies, "See you at school tomorrow as well."