Ending 2:Ascension

*An:Hey,Guys!I Know this Story Is Already been Completed and It's Been almost TWO Years But I Feel Like Should Just Fulfill What i said and Do Multiple Ending thing And No,This Won't Be added to the Reaction Story*

We See (Y/n) And His Peerage Relaxing In His Home As After They LITERALLY Did Nonstop Battles,They Finally have some R&R Time.

He Relaxed in his room And Sighed in Peace Until...

??:Hello,Again.

He Opens His Eyes and Turns them to see Ophis,he groans and asks what she wants.

Ophis:To tell you that I'm Dying.

.............The Fuck?

(Y/n):Uh........Excuse Me?

Ophis Explains that She was Cursed with an Incurable Disease Given To Dragons And After A Certain Amount of Time,they will die.

(Y/n):So......It's Basically Cancer but For Dragons.

Ophis:Cancer?You mean The Zodiac?

(Y/n):No,A Disease that Killed Many People and So Far...Has No Cure.

Ophis Nods and says it's kinda like that but shakes her Head and says since she is too die,she is Going to Make sure that Her power Will live on by giving it to the one who tamed her.

(Y/n) Widened at what she was Saying before point at himself.

(Y/n):M-me?

Ophis:Yes,Mighty One Above All....You!With My Power,You Will be Able To Become Stronger,Faster,Smarter,Reality Itself Will bend to Your Will.

(Y/n) didn't know what to say,he's just a Normal 2nd year at High school until the misunderstanding Occured.

Ophis Coughs and He sees That she Coughed Up blood,a lot of it at that.

Ophis:We're running Out of time,You need to Make your Choice.

(Y/n) was Scared but who wouldn't be?!He didn't want to be a God!He just Wanted To be Him but He also wanted to save a life,So Gulping down...he says yes and accepts her Power.

With That,Ophis places her Hand on his Heart and Transfers ALL Of Her Powers Into Him but In doing So,It Made the Disease's Process Quicken.

Once The Transfer Was Done,(Y/n) was Panting Heavily and his Hair had Gained White highlights.

(Y/n):Woah.....Ophis,You're Power Is-

He Looked at Ophis,Only To see that she Is Gone,Leaving Nothing but her Symbol and a Note.

"use My Power,Wisely....One Above All"

(Y/n) Looks at The Note and Didn't Know what To say but He Understood and nodded at the Note.

(Y/n):I Will,Ophis.

He Kept His Word and Never Used his Power for Selfish Desires And Always Helped Others With his Abilities But As He Got Older,he saw His Loved Ones Die as After Obtaining the power of Ophis....He became Immortal.

10,227 Years Later,He was The Last Living Member of His Original Family.....No One was Left but Him,He had Made few friends but that was it.

Even his peerage had all Moved On to the Afterlife,Leaving Him By Himself.

(Y/n):I'm Alone......

While,He Had His 10 to the power of 10,000 Great Grandchildren...It just Wasn't enough.

He Sighed as After his family Died,He learned an Important lesson.......Being A God Is Lonely.

He Stared at The endless Sky until he felt a hand on his Shoulder and saw one of said Grandchildren.

Grandchild:Grandfather.......It's Time.

He sighed as he knew what his Grandchild meant....it was Finally Time for him to pick a Successor,Someone to take his place as a God As well as a way to return to Mortality and Finally,Pass on to the After Life.

We scene Change to (Y/n)'s Many MANY MANY Grandchildren But Of The Lot,He Saw Only One That was Deserving....

His Grandchild that was Pure Of Heart,Treated Others Equally and Fairly as Well as Only killed those Who deserved it.

He Gave His Divine Power to Him as After,All These Years....He Finally Feels Himself Passing on.

He Falls To Ground and turns to dust as His soul goes to the Afterlife where he knows he'll see His Loved ones.

(Y/n):'Wait For Me,Guys.......I'm Coming Home'