The Devils And Beginning of the lie

(An:Set After Issei Became A Devil but Before Joining The O.R.C)

You Were Relaxing Until Issei Aka The Leader Of The Perverted Trio Arrives In Front of You And asks You Something.

Issei:Dude By Any Chance,Do You Remember Yumma Amano,My Girlfriend!

You were Surprised By His Wordings That He Had A Girlfriend But Were Confused As to why he's Asking You.

(Y/n):Why Are You Asking Me?We Technically Don't Even Know Each Other,So Why Would I Know if You Had A Girlfriend Or Not.

It Took A Minute For Issei To Realize That you had A Good Point and Just Said He Was Just A Little Confused About Something And Apparently Involves Rias.

(Y/n):'Why would The One of the Queens Of Kuoh Be Interested In Him?'

You just Decided To Forget About It And Continue With Class And A Student Asked To Borrow A Pencil,To Which You Gave Them One And Everything Was Normal Until......

Girls:*FanGirling*

Kiba Yuuto the 'Prince' Of Kuoh Academy And VERY Popular With The Girls....Probably Because He And (Y/n) Aren't Perverted Like 99% Of the Male Students At the School.

Kiba:Hey.

Girl#1:Look,It's Kiba.

You Just Sigh And Continue Working but you Could Still hear them And overheard Issei Say Something About kiba And Rudely.

Issei:Like "Oh My God,It's Prince Golden Nuts"Shut Up.

Kiba:You're All Looking Lovely Today.

Murayama:You look Better.

Katase:Im Sorry,The Room's Not Cleaner.

Kiba Walks Over to Your Area,Unaware He's Here to collect you And Issei for Rias.

Kiba:Ah!There You Are.

Kiba Walks Over Until he is In Front Of Issei As he Is confused To what Kiba Wants.

Issei:Uh...Yeah,This Is My Desk.

Kiba:Excellent,Im Here on an Errand For Rias Gremory.

Issei:What?Wait,Is This the fetching?

Kiba:Would Mind Coming with Me?

You Groan As the Girls Start To Complain That he Shouldn't Walk with Kiba as 'He'll Catch Pervert' And You continued Your Work Until You Felt A Tap On Your Shoulder And Turned to See Kiba Smiling At you Now.

Kiba:She Would Also Like to See You,If you Don't Mind.

(Y/n):Uh.........?Sure?

The Girls Suddenly Fan-girling About The Fact that You're Talking To Kiba And That Kiba Was Smiling.

Girl#2:But Wait they're With Issei!

Girl#3:Don't Do It,You'll Become Perverts!!

Issei:Everybody Calm Down,I Promise I Won't Drain their Pimp Juices.

The Three Of you walk Together Until You arrive At The Old School Building As it kinda looks like Crap.