Devils Ruined My Summer!Heading To The Underworld?

You Were Relaxing in Class As issei began to talk to his friends but you noticed He Sounded a little....Different but you seemed To be The Only One that Noticed,So you Wanted to know if Issei notices His Own voice Change by Asking him.

(Y/n):Hey,Issei?

Issei:Yeah?

(Y/n):Do You......Feel Different....Maybe Your Voice?

Issei:No.

This Surprised You but you Do Recall That a Person Cannot notice Any SERIOUS Changes On Them,Just Like They Can't Smell Their Own Bad Breath.

(Y/n):Just Asking.

You walk Away and see Peko Pekoyama,One Of Your Four Knights As She Has A Serious Face.

(Y/n):Hey Peko,What's Wrong?

Peko:I Came to Ask What Are you Going To Do With the Remaining Pieces That You Have?You Can Fill Up More Spots In Your Peerage.

This Was True As You Had 6 Pawns And 3 Bishops Left and the problem for finding members is you don't do what devils do By Ressurecting them Or Forcing Them into your Peerage like An Ass-Fucker Named Riser!

(Y/n):I........Honestly Don't Know.

Akame:Also...

(Y/n):*Scream*

She Popped Out Of NOWHERE!!Do Ya Blame Him for Screaming?

Akame:The O.R.C. Are Going To the Underworld And there Coming To get Us.

(Y/n):Thank You,Akame But Don't Sneak Up On A Guy like that.

Akame Nods As she Left and You sighed Looking Out A Window Wondering What Would Happen if you just Told Them about the Journal Before Rias Told You About Them Being Devils.

Caliburn:I'd Say You wouldn't Meet that Busty Nekomata Familiar Of yours Or Your Peerage Or Your vampiric Son.

Genesis:Devils Relying On A Loser Named Issei,Us Being Trapped Forever,Xenovia Would Never Remember You And you Would Never Gain All These Abilities That you have.

You scratch the Back of your head as you Think it over and realize That They're Right And Without them,Your Life Wouldn't Be As Exciting Or Dangerous as it is now.

(Y/n):Yeah,In Fact.......

You Held Caliburn High to the Sky As Put Genesis Close to your Waist As Spoke In A Weird Knight Voice.

(Y/n)[Knight]:One Day,I Sir (Y/n) Will Use The Two Mighty Blades Of Excalibur And With it,Find My Princess,Vanquish The Dragon and Free Her From Captivity and Return her Home and Live Happily ever After.

You Froze Up after Hearing A Familar Voice Speak To You.

Kiba:Well,that was Quite The Performance.

You Could Clearly Hear In his Voice That He was Struggling Not Laugh From How Stupid You Sounded as the rest of The O.R.C And Your Own Peerage Showed up Along with Kuroka And before,Anyone Said Anything,Koneko Said This.

Koneko:You Look Like A Complete Dumbass With that Pose.

This Made you angry,So you Said Something That You were Gonna Regret Saying Later.

(Y/n):FUCKING,FLAT-CHEST!

The Entire O.R.C. Stiffens Up As There Are Some Things That Piss Off Koneko And they Are

1:Don't Take Away from Her Sweets.

2.Perverts(Especially Issei)

3.Phenex Clan