New Peerage Members & Asgard

You,Kuroka And Your Peerage Along with Your New Members Which Made Your Peerage Complete Went to Go to Asgard to see If they Wish to form an Alliance.

Geo:That Doesn't Sound Too Hard.

Kuroka:Trust Me,It's Gonna Get Crazy Somehow.

Mask:Well,I Like Crazy!

He Put His Hand In his Pocket And pulled Out A Rubber Chicken,A Bazooka,A Mouse Trap,A Cat Toy And A Hammer.

Wendy:Where does He keep that?

Everyone Else:Don't Know but Use It On The Red Dragon Pervert.

Mask(As Soldier):Sir,Yes,Sir!

You and The Team Head To Where The O.R.C. And The Faction Leaders Are...As They Meet With Two Members Of Asgard,One Who is Odin/Father Of Thor & Loki,Leader Of Asgard But The Other,You Have No Idea Who It is.

Azazel:Ya Know For A Grouchy Old Bastard From The Northern Waste,Your Not Looking Too Bad.

Odin:I Like What Your Husband's Done With Your Hair.

Sirzechs:Charming..It's been Too Long lord Odin,How We've Missed Your Causally Homophobic Banter.

While The Leaders Were Chatting it up And Serafall Suddenly Put On Her Magical Girl Outfit,Omega-Xis Spoke Up.

Omega-Xis:What's So Special About That old Guy?

Geo:Omega-Xis,Not Now!

Omega-Xis:Well,I'm Bored.

Odin:Hmm,Oh?Who Are they?

Everyone Turned There Heads To see You,Kuroka And Your Peerage Arguing...Well More Like Wrestling.

Azazel:Well,That's (Y/n) (L/n),The One Above All,Father Of God And Master Of Practically Anything.

Odin:Incredible And I'm Guessing Their His Group?

Sirzechs:Their Actually His Peerage But The energy Doesn't Match That Of A Devils Meaning Those Pieces Weren't Created By Devils But It would Make Sense since there his pieces.

Alucard:I Kept Hearing People Talking About Something Like A Ragnarok.

Geo:If It's A Problem,We'll Deal With It.

??:YOU MEAN LIKE ME?

Mask:Uh Oh.

(Y/n):That's Loki,The God Of Mischief!

Rias:We'll Take Care Of Him!

(Y/n):NO!

Everyone:No?

(Y/n):Me and My Team Will Stop Him.

Loki:*Laughs*You?What Are You Going To Me?

(Y/n):I'm So Glad You Asked...Geo,Sonia.

Geo & Sonia:EM WAVE CHANGE!ON AIR!

MegaMan:Let's Do This!

Lyra-Note:Right!

(Y/n):Wendy,Mimosa,I want You To Stay Back And Be Ready to Heal Anyone but Mercedes And Goku,You Two Are Protect them,Understand?

The 4:Got It.

Wendy,Mimosa And Mercedes Ready Their Magic As Goku Goes SSJ3.

(Y/n):Crash!You,Coco And Sypro Go Distract Loki!

Crash:👍

(Y/n):Kirito,You and Alucard Will Be Long Distance Fighters Alongside MegaMan And Lyra-Note,Okay?

Kirito & Alucard:Got It!

(Y/n):My Knights!I Want you to use your Speed and Avoid Him To Get Him Annoyed And Vulnerable.

Knights:You Got it.

(Y/n):Other Pawns.....Well,Help Any Other Pawn.

(Y/n):Erza And Kuroka Are With Me And The Rooks.

They Look At You As You Say This.

(Y/n):...............Smash.

They Smirk As Loki Summons Monsters But Like (Y/n) Said,They Just Smashed Them And Crushed Them All.

Natsu:YEAH!I'M ALL FIRED UP!

Meanwhile With The Others.........

Izuku:Detroit SMASH!

He flicks an Group of Enemies Away Using Wind Pressure but Gets His Finger Broken except It Gets Fixed By Mimosa And Wendy Healing It.

Ruby Used Her Semblance And Sliced And Diced Every Creature Around That Were Enemies Like They were Grimm.

MegaMan Kept Blasting Every Monster In His Path Until He Decided To End It Quicker.

MegaMan:Battle Card!Predation!

He Threw A Card And His Buster Hand Aka Omega-Xis Ate It And the Head Transformed Into A Gatling Gun.

MegaMan:EM Gatling!

He Fired At The Creatures And It Either Sent Them Flying Or Killed Them But With Lyra-Note.

Lyra-Note:Shock Note!

She Sent Her Power Boom-boxes Straight Towards Them And Activated Another Ability Of Hers.

Lyra-Note:Quick String!

Guitar Strings Wrap Around Them And Fling them Around Rubber.

Mask:Rolling!Rolling!Rolling!

The Mask Shifted Himself Into A Construction Worker Outfit As He Was Flattening All the Creatures Into Pancakes.

Spyro Charged At All of them and knocked them out and After That,Set Them On Fire.

Loki:What?NO!All Of Them Are Gone!

(Y/n):*Clears Throat*

Loki Turns Around Only To Be Face To Face With (Y/n),Erza And Kuroka.

Loki:Uh............Don't Hurt Me?

(Start At 0:41 And End 0:45,Your Peter Punching Loki)

You All Return Only To See Everyone Looking At You with Shocked Looks As You Sigh And Say This....

(Y/n):If You're Jealous Of Our Awesomeness Than Head to the Back Of the line As You Ain't The Only One.

Spyro:Yeah That Includes What We Just Did.

Geo:Fight Loki And his Minions?

Spyro:I Meant Look Awesome But Yeah.

(Y/n):*Sigh*Well At Least,I Didn't Have Anything Pop Up On Me.

Kuroka:KISSING TIME!

Kuroka Tackled You And Began Forcefully Making Out With You As You Groan In Your Head And Say.

(Y/n):'In All Honesty.......I Should've Seen This Coming'