Hanging Out

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. When I looked at my phone, I saw I had an email from the job I applied to a couple weeks ago which said
"Hello Natalie, we are so very sorry to reply late we have been busy, but we reviewed your resume and would love for you to come to an interview next friday at 3:30pm. If that is not an appropriate time for you, please email us back with a time that appropriately fits into your schedule. Thank you, sincerely Dave, your Star Market Manager."

I immediately texted Matt

                                       Matt

Star Market emailed me back they want me to go to an interview next Friday at 3:30

Really? thats good

Is that a good time? or do I have to reschedule it?

Yea its good

Ok thank you
Read 9:08 AM

I got up and got dressed. Ary woke up a little later and got dressed aswell, it was 10:23 so me and Ary went over to the boys' room and knocked on the door. "Hey, are you guys all up and ready?" I asked Matt as he opened the door. "Yeah, we will be out in a minute." Matt said. "Alright, we are gonna go get Alex up." I told him. "Alright," he replied. Me and Aroura walked down the hall to Alex's room and knocked on his door. "Hey," he said as he opened the door and walked out closing it behind him. "You ready? We are about to leave." I asked him. "Yeah," he replied.

The three of them walked down the hall to the boys' room and waited outside of their door. A few minutes later they come out and everyone gets into the elevator. They walk outside and get into the van. "So where exactly are we going today?" Alex asked. "We are going to eat breakfast. Then we will go mini golfing." I replied. "Oh okay, cool." He said as Matt started to drive. About 10 minutes later we arrived at IHOP and everyone filed inside.

We found a table that seated all of us. Soon the waiter came over and got our orders. While we all waited for out food we took pictures that would go in a photo dump. "Can you scoot over?" I ask Chris, he was literally taking up all the space in the booth and I was going to be squished in between him and Matt. "No," Chris responded jokingly trying to get on her nerves. She tried pushing him over to his side but he wouldn't budge. He was pushing her over against Matt and Matt stood up so he wouldn't get involved. Chris was now trying to push her out of the booth. They were basically play fighting at this point. "My money's on Natalie." Nick says, "Mine's on Chris." Matt says. Aurora rolled her eyes playfully. Soon the waiter comes back and Chris and Natalie stop, Matt sits back down and everyone is laughing a little.

After everyone eats, they go to a mini golfing place. When they get there they all take turns. They also take some more pictures. After mini golfing they just walked around town and hung out at a nearby park for a couple hours. They went to a few stores and gift shops. And It was getting late. They had decided to get some ice cream to end their hang out. They all ate their Ice cream in the car as they took turns putting on different songs as Matt drove back to the hotel.

When they get to the hotel, they all got out of the van and filed into the lobby. They walked past the front desk and went into the elevator. "Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys." Alexis said as he looked around at everyone. "No problem, anytime." Natalie said as she as she gave him a small smile.

When the elevator door opened the all walked out and said their goodnights. They all walked to their separate rooms and Natalie posted a small photo dump.

nataliesturniolo

Liked by nicolassturniolo and 213,201 othersnataliesturniolo @matthew

nataliesturniolo @matthew.sturniolo @aurorayorii @christophersturniolo @nathandoe8 @nicolassturniolo
nataliesturniolo Me and Matt are literally twins🤞
christophersturniolo Actually he is my twin.
nicolassturniolo He is actually my twin aswell.
christophersturniolo @nataliesturniolo We want our twin back.
View all 823 comments

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for not posting for a while. I haven't been motivated to write recently but I have tried my hardest with this chapter. I feel really bad for leaving you guys on the last part for like 3-4 months😭 Please forgive me guys. I have been busy with school and other personal things. But im trying to get back on track with my writing. Thank you all so much!🫶🏼

(If there are any spelling mistakes please let me know so I can fix them. Thank you!)