Sick

"Alright come here." Matt says as he pats the empty space on his bed. When I sit down next to him I open my laptop. "Nat.." he says. "Yea?" I say closing a tab as quickly as possible. I look up at him and smile innocently. "Were you making a edit?" he asked. "What, of course not." I say smiling "Sure" he says. "So when are you going to stop making edits of me, Nick, and Chris and posting them on a 'secret' account?" he says. "Um how did you know?" I ask. "Trust me kid I just know." he said. "Okay.. anyway, can you pull up the website?" I ask

"Yea" he said as I handed him my laptop. When he pulled up the application site he started asking questions from the website. I was getting really bored because it was taking so long.

"All right you should be getting an email in about 2-3 weeks." Matt said. "Seriously? Why so long?" I asked. "They need to reveiw everything." Matt said. "Alright well what time is it? Im tired." "10:24" Matt replied. "Its that late?!" I exclaim. Matt just nodded his head. "So much for going to bed early." I said as I let out a loud sigh.

I really hope I get the job at Star Market.

"Alright well goodnight Matt." "Goodnight see you tomorrow. Oh! And don't forget to set your alarm!" He says as im walking out. I give him a thumbs up. When I get to my room I grab my phone and set my alarm.

When my alarm goes off I get up and get dressed. I do not feel good. But im going to try to go anyway so I dont miss that much school work. When I finish getting ready I head to Matts room. I open the door and go over to him. "Matt, wake up." I say as I shake his shoulder. "mhm, you ready?" he says in a sleepy voice his eyes still closed. "Yea" I say. "Let me get dressed real quick." he says leaning up. When I leave his room I grab a bottle of water and sit on the couch scrolling through my phone. As im scrolling on Instagram I noticed I have a lot of notifications. When I check them I noticed I have 324,582 new followers. Wow. Did people like me that much in the car video? A few moments later I hear Matt come up behind me and say "Alright lets go."

I get up and follow Matt out if the door. When I get in the van I put my elbow on the door with my head resting on my hand. About 2 minutes later Matt says "Hey, you alright?" as he looks at me then back at the road. "No, my head hurts and I feel a little nauseous." I said. "If you need to, call or text me to come and get you later and I will." "Ok thank you." I said. "Of course." he replied.

Later on at lunch I was getting really nauseous. And I felt dizzy. So I texted Matt.

        Matt

Hey I feel like im getting worse can you come get me?

Of course omw

Im so glad he texts back fast. Anyway now I just have to wait.

While sitting in history the intercom went off. "Mrs. Stewart can you send Natalie Sturniolo to the office for check out." "Of course she will be right there." the teacher says. I get up out of my seat and head into the hallway while most of my classmates were yelling "Please take me with you!" they are so immature.

I walk into the office to see Matt sitting on a chair on his phone. "Lets go" I said. "Alright, do you want to go to the hospital?" Matt asked as we were walking out of the front office. "No I just want to go home and rest." I say. "Ok let me know if you want to go to the hospital." "Alright" I say. I love Matt so much. I love Chris and Nick too of course. But Matt is a little, tad bit nicer... and he buys me things.

When we get home I go straight to my room. I lay down a fall asleep. I wake up 3 hours later to someone knocking on my door. I get up feeling a little dizzy with a headache and open the door. It was Nate and Chris. "Hey.. you look like you just woke up. Did we wake you up?" Chris asks. "Yeah you are good though. I didn't want to sleep that long anyway." I say. "Oh alright well me and Nate wanted to check on you, Matt said he picked you up earlier." "Ok well I will be downstairs in a bit let me change." I said. "Alright see you in a bit." Nate said.

I closed the door and got changed. Since I never changed out of my school clothes. I chose black sweatpants and one of Nick's grey t-shirts I forgot to give back to him. It was a little big on me though. Matt and Nick were a little bigger in clothes than me, but Chris and I were almost the same size. So I had a lot of his clothes in my closet.

I went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room watching TV. I went into the kitchen and sat down. I put my head down because I had a really bad headache. A few moments later, I heard someone walking into the kitchen. They sat next to me. "Hey you alright?" It was Nate. "Yeah I just have a headache." I say sitting up. "You can go back and lay down you dont have to stay in here." he said. "No its ok. I dont want to sleep too long." "Ok well do you want me to stay in here with you?" he asked. Nate is so sweet. "If you want you can." I tell him. "Alrighty," he says as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. I put my head back down for a few minutes feeling my headache and dizziness getting worse. I also started feeling nauseous again. "Nate," I say as my head is still down. "Yeah?" he asks. I sit up and tell him "I think I want to go to the hospital." "Ok, do you want me to go tell Matt?" he asked. "Yes please." I say. He gets up and goes to the living room to tell. As he is walking off I put my head down again.

A few moments later, I hear Matt walk over to me and say "You ready to go?" "Yeah," I say as I get up and feel like im about to fall over. "You ok?" Matt says. "Yeah, just feel a little dizzy." He walks over to me so I can hold onto him for support as we walk to the van. I noticed Nate was following us out and when we got to the van Nate climbed into the backseat. "Nate, you dont have to come with us." I said. "I know, I just wanted to come with you because Matt can't stay there with you." "Yeah, Im busy so im going to drop you guys off." Matt said. Matt usually isn't busy. Maybe he just didn't want to be in the hospital. After about 30 minutes we arrived at the hospital. When I got out I was still feeling a little dizzy. But I could walk good enough. "If they say anything really concerning just call me and let me know." Matt says. "You got it." I say. Matt drove off me and Nate heading into the hospital.