Walk

I have never been to Hawaii before. So this is really exciting. "Why are we going to hawaii?" I asked Nick. "We are just going to go on a little trip. I was thinking maybe we could vlog it aswell for a wednesday video." he said. "Oh okay, does Matt and Chris know?" I asked. "No, I was about to tell them, but decided to let you know first." "Can I come with you to tell them?" "Of course, come on." he says as he gets up from his seat. "You go get Chris, and go into the kitchen. I will grab Matt." Nick said heading to Matt's room.

I knocked on Chris' door. "What do you want?" Chris says as he opens the door. "Nick wants you in the kitchen." I tell him. "For what?" he asks. "Just come on." I say pulling his arm until he walks out into the hallway.

When we get to the kitchen neither Nick or Matt are there. "Give me a second." I say to Chris as I start walking towards Matts room. I knock on the door and I walk in to see Nick laying down in Matt's bed. "What are you doing?" I say staring at Nick. "Waiting comfortably," he said. "Where's Matt?" I ask. "Bathroom," Nick said. "Oh okay well Chris is in the kitchen." "Alright I will be there when Matt gets out." he said. "Okay," I said as I turned around and walked out. Me and Chris just sat in the kitchen showing eachother stupid tiktoks. 2 minutes later Matt and Nick come in. Matt takes a seat next to Chris, whilst Nick stood up and started talking "So I have been planning this suprise for about 2 weeks now and.. WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!" he yelled. "Dude seriously?!" Chris exclaimed as Matt and Chris had a surprised smile on their face. "Yes seriously!" Nick said. "When are we going?" Matt asked. " In 2 weeks, and we will be staying there from sunday till saturday. And Nate and Madi are coming aswell!" Nick explained. "Yo dude thats sick." Chris said.

I went up to my room to facetime Ari to tell her the news. She picked up on the fourth ring. "Hey! whats up?" she said but before I could answer someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I said. The door opened slowly and Matt walked in. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked walking over towards me. "Yeah, of course why wouldn't I be?" "You just seemed quiet when Nick was explaining about Hawaii." Matt said as he sat down on my bed next to me. "Oh, you are on the phone? We can talk later if you want." he suggested. "Its just Ari, and im fine, I just already knew so I wasn't that surprised." I told him. "Oh okay, you sure you are good?" Matt asked. I give him a small smile and say "Yes, im good thank you for being concerned though." "Of course, no problem," he says as he stands up walking towards the door. "Bye Ari!" Matt says grinning and waving as I turn my phone around on him. "Bye Matt!" Ari. says returning the wave. He then walks out.

"Matt is so sweet." Ari says as she has her hand on her chest making a pouty face. "He really is," I say. "Speaking of Matt, I have a question." I say. "Shoot it." She says. "Do you like him?" Aurora's face turns red. "What?" she asks. "Do you like Matt?" I ask again. "Um.." she trails off. "Yea," she says softly. "But, please don't be mad Nat." "Ari, you are good." I say laughing slightly. "How long have you liked him?" I asked. "Since last year." she said. "Last year?!" I repeat. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I said. "Sorry, I should have told you sooner. I just never really knew how to tell you." "You are okay. Anyway off of that topic, what was I saying? Oh! we are going to Hawaii!" I say. "Really that's so cool! Is that what Matt was talking about?" she asked. "Yeah," I said. "Ah, okay." she said. I wish you could come with me." I said. "Me too," Ari agreed.

"Wait im going to ask Nick if he can get an extra ticket for you." "No, it's okay." she says. "But I want you to come." I say as I walk out of my room heading to Nick's. I knock on his door. "Come in!" he yells. "Hey!" I say as I walk in. "What's up?" he says while he closes his laptop, his attention turning to me. "So.. I have a small favor.." I say trailing off. "Which is..?" he said. "I was wondering if maybe you could throw in an extra ticket to Hawaii?" I asked. "For who?" he asked. "For Ari," "Oh! I forgot to tell you guys she has got a pending ticket its on hold for now." he said. "Really?! Thank you!" I told Nick. "She has to make sure with her mom first, make sure she lets them know we will be staying for a week." "Did you hear that?" I asked Ari. "Yeah, I will ask my mom when she gets off of work." she says. "Alright just let me know." I say walking out of Nick's room. "Alright, talk to you later!" Ari said. "Bye!" I said waving as she hung up.