Senior Year

"NATALIE! HURRY UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"  I heard Matt call up to me. "OKAY IM COMING DOWN IN A SECOND!" I yell back. I grabbed my backpack, phone, and wallet from my dresser and ran downstairs. I saw Matt standing by the doorway waiting for me. "Got everything?" He asks "Yep, all good." I reply. "Lets go." he said opening the front door and motioning his hand for me to walk out.

When I was walking around the van I saw Chris and Nick in their usual spots. I looked at Matt confused and pointed at them. He said "They wanted to be there when I drop you off for your first day." "Oh ok." I said, I was confused because they never do that. When we got in the car I asked them why, and then Chris said "Because we wanted to drop you off with Matt on your first day being a senior duh." "Correct" said Nick.

"Do you not want us to come with you?" Nick asked "Yeah do you not love us anymore?" Chris says. "Of course i want you guys to come. I was just confused." I replied. Natalie hadn't noticed they had already been driving during that conversation. She went on her phone and went to Instagram. She saw that her friend Aurora posted something.

aurorayorii

Liked by matthew

Liked by matthew.sturniolo and 27,863 others
aurorayorii First day of school fit <3
nataliesturniolo Its so cute!
nicolassturniolo Girl you look so good!
View all 3,472 comments

I then hear Matt say "We are here!" I look up from my phone and sigh. "Well i guess i should go then." I sigh dramatically looking out the window. "If you make it the whole day without texting me to come get you we will go to the mall after school." Matt says. I look at him and smile and say "Alright bye guys!" as I open my door while im getting out Chris says "Text the groupchat when you get a chance!" "Alright I will, see you guys later." " Bye!" they all say in unison.

When i get to lunch I text the groupchat.

                               Chris stinks

Nat
Hey guys im at lunch rn

Nick🤩
Heyyy how has your day been so far?

Nat
Sucks but whatever🤷‍♀️

Chrissy
Hey does mrs wilson get on your nerves?

Nat
Yea she is like really mean for no reason

Nick🤩
Ugh i hated that teacher she made me so mad🙄
Good luck with her tho

Nat
Where is Matt? Is he sleeping or something?

Chrissy
idk let me go check

Matty B
Hey Nat sorry I was in the shower

Nat
Oh its ok ur good
Oh guys sorry i got to go the bell just rang see you guys later bye

Chris
Bye nat have a good day!

Matt
Bye! dont get in trouble!

Nick
Bye Natalie I miss you😢

Time skip: End of the school day
————————————————————————

nataliesturniolo

Liked by nicolassturniolo and 42,927 othersnataliesturniolo @matthew

nataliesturniolo @matthew.sturniolo hurry up and pick me up already🙄
christophersturniolo We are on our way🫡
aurorayorii You can ride with me😘
View all 2,346 comments

A/N: Hey guys first chapter done! 520 words!
I will try to update as much as I possibly can with help of HttpsTrinityy !