~Part 18~

I have a cup of tea before I go to bed. When I have the tea, I put the series on continue playing and watch the series, but I don't get much out of it.

~Flashback~

a friend and I went out for dinner, it's a super beautiful place, with all that rich stuff, but I wanted to go here again someday. "What can I get for this beautiful lady?" A super handsome boy asks. I swallow briefly and feel a bit uncomfortable. "Two white wines." I say and look at his super blue eyes. "Coming soon" He says and gives me a wink "That's pretty cool" Ilse says and I nod "Yes and totally my type" I say and watch him grab my drink behind the bar "So it was a good idea to  go here" She says and I nod yes.

It's a little later, we've finished our food and the restaurant is becoming quiet. "Ladies, the bill." She says and hands us a note. I look at it and there is something written in pen on the back. "How much does it cost?" She and I ask. see the price "100 euros" I say and we both put 50 euros on a plate and then walk outside "Aren't you coming with me" She asks and I shake my head no "I have to wait here" I say and she smiles at me "Have fun" She says and I sit on the bench in front of the restaurant.

"Hey" says someone who walks up from the back. I look up from my phone and it's that boy. I stand up and smile at him. "I thought you might want to have a drink at my house." He asks and I hesitate briefly. and then agree "Come" He says and grabs my hand and gently pulls me to his car, it's a fucking Ferrari "Wow, sir, he has class" I say and he smiles at me and I get in.

We arrive at his apartment, it is more of a penthouse in the middle of Amsterdam. "Welcome" He says and opens the door, it's all sleek and white with a little bit of black. "You live very nicely" I say and walk with him and we sit on the couch. "Do you want a red wine or white wine?" He asks and I take the white wine. "But now we don't know each other's names yet" I laugh when I get the white wine in my hands "I'm Jacob" He says and smiles at me "I'm Jade nice to meet you" I say and he gives me a hug. "More than fun" I laugh and it makes me a little shy. I'm just 19 and already one of those guys who pays attention.

~2 years later~

"Babe" I call when I enter the living room of his apartment. I don't hear anything but I see his shoes and jacket so he must be home. He doesn't know that was coming, it's a surprise. I look in the bathroom in the gym and nothing, he's not here. As I get closer to the bedroom I hear sounds that I can't place. I open the door carefully and my eyes fill with tears when I see what is going on here. "Babe" He says and jumps out of bed "What the fuck" I say angrily and he grabs my hand "Honey, this doesn't mean anything" He says "With my fucking best friend Ilse" I say and push him away from me "Sorry, but it's It just happened." He says and takes his head between my hands. "Oh, so it wasn't on purpose, stop lying." I shout with tears in my eyes. "Babe, I only love you" He says, he puts his hands on my hips "Well, I'm not so lucky with you" I say and push him away and then Ilse comes walking, I can do something for her "You never have to do anything again." you're just a slut" I shout at her and the tears roll down her cheeks "What are you crying about, you fucking dated someone who had a girlfriend" I say and she looks at me "I never have to see you two again and let's see My brother will get me my stuff." I say and walk out of the house.

~Back to the future~

"Hey Jade, what's wrong, why aren't you in bed yet, it's half past four" He says and the tears roll down my cheeks "Jade, what's wrong" Lando says and pulls me into a hug, I can't say anything and just cry "Come on " Lando says and picks me up to my bedroom and lays me down "Go to sleep" He says and lays me against him "Lando" I say crying "I am very grateful to you" I then say sobbing "Hey I owe you too super grateful" He says and runs his hand through my hair and calms down a bit. "Go to sleep" Lando says and I close my eyes and fall asleep.