~Part 7~

When we walk out of the restaurant it is half past ten, which seems like a good time to go to the club. It is a very busy club, luckily Martijn has a VIP table there so we can go straight through, which is nice. From here I think it's a 5 minute walk and together with Nina Lando and Louis I walk behind, it's quite nice, we talk about all kinds of things. "We are going to get drunk " Louis says and I shake my head "A few drinks and that's enough, you don't have to be hungover all day because of a few drinks" I say and Nina laughs at me "Well then at least there is someone sensible in this group" Nina says and I nod. When we arrive we follow Martijn to the VIP table and there is a white gate around it and a large sofa with a table in the middle. "It's only going to get richer stuff" I say and Martijn laughs "If you want to participate more often, get used to it" Martijn says and shrugs my shoulder "I want to come along but this rich shit doesn't bother me" I say and Martijn looks briefly to Lando "I think it's your soulmate" Martijn says and I'm shocked and gives him a push "Yes, Lando likes girls who are very normal" Louis says to make it even more awkward "Maybe I'm not simple at all and I have a lot of drama" I say and Martijn laughs "This fucking award for us" Lando says and I nod "Nothing going on, I've only known him for two days, come on" I say and fold my hands "We'll see at the end of this holiday" Louis laughs and rolls my eyes and walks to the bar and orders a coke. I come back with a cold Coke and they now have a normal conversation and I sit down with Nina. "We'll have a nice dance l." Nina laughs and I shrug my shoulders a little. "Come on, you can probably dance and drive all the boys in the club crazy." Nina laughs "You have a boyfriend" I say surprised "But you don't have an enough boys looking at you" Nina says and pulls me along, I put down a Coke and we go to the dance floor. We dance and after a while Louis comes and Nina starts to tear against him and now it is time for me to go back but then I am stopped "Did you want to stop dancing now?" Lando says and shrugs my shoulder and Lando places his strong hands on my hips. I swallow briefly and we start dancing and the whole world around us disappears. It's just him and me, they have beautiful eyes, cute curls and strong hands. "Are you enjoying it so far?" Lando asks and I nod softly and look into his eyes. "Sorry about that but she always deals with those who are single and don't have one night stands." Lando laughs and I shrug. "It doesn't matter, I know Martijn, this is a hundred attempts to set me up with a new boy." I say and Lando laughs softly. "But I am different from other boys." Lando asks and looks at him in shock for a moment. "Just kidding, I'm just simple." boy" He laughs and I give him a little push. We continue dancing for a while until my feet start to hurt and we go back. "You two are dancing together" Nina asks when she also comes back "Yes, we were just talking and that's it" I say and Nina laughs briefly "Yes, yes" She says takes a sip of her white wine "Yes" I say and also takes a sip of my wine. "Well it was cute but I hope no one saw it for you" She says and looks at her questioningly "You don't know look" She says and shows an insta page and he's a racer and fucking famous "Dam really didn't knew that" I say and Nina laughs "That's why I hope for you that no one has noticed" Nina says and shrugs "No one knows who I am and I immediately put my Instagram on private, I don't feel like dealing with things that aren't there" I say and Nina nods understandingly.

Later in the evening some of them are already quite drunk, I think I'm one of the only ones who is somewhat normal. "Are we going home?" I ask Martijn when and i shows the time, it is already half past four. He shakes his head and continues with the girl. I sigh and ask Nina, but she doesn't want to either. I sigh again until I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Come on, I'll come along, I wanne go to" He says and looks at him sweetly and we walk out of the club "Thanks Lando" I say and he shrugs his shoulder and we walk towards the end of town and wait for a taxi there comes. "I just don't like drunk people" I say and Lando nods and we sit on the sidewalk. "Yes, I understand" He says and looks at me. I feel a lump forming in my throat, I breathe in for a moment and quickly look away. "Do you drink a lot?" I ask Lando and he shakes his head no. "Oh, that's nice." I say and he nods and looks around. I don't dare to look into the most beautiful eyes ever, But in time I feel a warm hand around my shoulder and I put my head around his shoulder. So we wait for the taxi that only arrives at the hour , and maybe i fel a little bit on Lando's shoulder asleep. I wake up when I feel Lando lift me into the taxi and gently lie against him. "Sorry" I say quickly and want to get up. "You can stay down, I think you're tired." He says and I continue to lie against him. When we arrive, I sit up straight and get out of the taxi as soon as we leave the stones, I take off my shoes and walk barefoot. "Good night" Lando says and gives me a hug and smile at him and walk upstairs and his room is already there. After I changed and put on Lando's sweater, I fell into a deep sleep.