Extra 2

The top boss attacks × the dungeon boss suffers

Xie Heng just came out of a strange single player instance.

  This dungeon is an SSS-level dungeon, and it should be extremely dangerous. However, Xie Heng only felt a slight chill on his back in the dungeon. He encountered no other dangers and came out of the dungeon smoothly. Moreover, Xie Heng did not use props, and there were no props that could be as powerful as this.

  Xie Heng frowned and thought. Because it was a single-player dungeon and there was no one to discuss it with, he could only recall the details in the dungeon alone. Because he didn't encounter anything, no plot, no NPCs, no monsters, he couldn't send it to the player forum to ask.

  He is at the top of the player list and has encountered countless copies, but he has never seen such a strange copy. It was so strange that Xie Heng kept thinking about it on the way back, so he ignored the change in the environment.

  At first, there were players saying hello to him. After all, he was a big boss. If he met him in the dungeon, he could hug him. But gradually, the surroundings became quiet, and the silence was abnormal.

  Xie Heng was thinking about something, and outside the dungeon there was a place for players to move freely, which was very safe. He had just come out of the SSS dungeon and would not enter a new dungeon for at least a month, so he was going back to the player's apartment to have a good rest, so Then he relaxed his vigilance.

  Of course, what he relaxes is his vigilance towards the dungeon and the creatures in the dungeon. For people, whether inside or outside the dungeon, he will never completely trust and relax. People who can survive in infinite dungeons no longer have the ability to trust. A beautiful ability.

  This gave a certain creature an opportunity to take advantage of. Xie Heng did not notice that there was a being that quietly followed him back to the player's apartment.

 It is said to be an apartment, but it is actually a cluster of houses with independent spaces of various sizes, including villas, gardens, bungalows, buildings... everything. Xie Heng returned to the player's apartment, opened the door to his own house, put on his slippers, walked to the sofa and sat down.

  As the top player on the player list, Xie Heng's house is naturally spacious and luxurious, otherwise it would not be worthy of the points he spent to buy the house. However, the house is not very big. What Xie Heng bought was not the big villa that big players like to buy, but a self-built house in the countryside. It has a large yard outside and the interior decoration looks ordinary, but they are all Xie Heng's. In exchange for rare props that can be used outside the dungeon, this is why the house is so expensive.

  There are no rich entertainment activities such as TV in the infinite copy. Once everyone enters here, they cannot get out. Most people worry about their lives every day. Xie Heng picked up a book and read it. This was his chosen way to relax.

  Xie Heng felt that the temperature around him was much lower, and he wrapped his clothes tightly unconsciously, but it didn't work.

  Xie Heng suddenly raised his head and looked around. The book in his hand had been replaced by an offensive prop. The player's apartment is always at a constant temperature, and under normal circumstances, you won't feel cold at all.

  It's here again, this is the feeling in that strange SSS-level copy. Xie Heng felt as if he was being spied on by many people, and his entire body had been stripped clean and looked at by an unknown being.