7.8

Xie Heng didn't mind spending the day in Wenrou Township, but he still had a lot of government affairs to deal with. His family was traveling all the way, and they messed around with him when he came back, so he had to take a good rest.

  Xie Heng asked people to move the memorial from the royal study to the palace, and sat on the small table where Jiang Bozhou had moved in to review the memorial. From time to time he glanced at his lover on the bed not far away, feeling that the years were peaceful.

  After Xie Heng finished approving the memorial, he found that Jiang Bozhou was not awake yet, so Xie Heng carefully moved to the bedside and looked at his lover wantonly.

  Xie Heng touched Jiang Bozhou's face and sighed. His Zhouzhou had really lost too much weight. He didn't know how long it would take for him to gain weight again. Jiang Bozhou is a martial arts practitioner and consumes a lot of food every day. Xie Heng spent a lot of effort to make Jiang Bozhou fat.

  Xie Heng was knocked out of his position and was pinned under him. The person who had just been asleep woke up at some point and was looking at Xie Heng with burning eyes.

  "Look what a handsome flower picker I have caught!" Jiang Bozhou's tone was full of excitement. He imitated Xie Heng's actions just now and touched Xie Heng's face, making Xie Heng itch.

  Xie Heng moved slightly to the side to avoid Jiang Bozhou's other hand that was about to move, and said with a smile: "Then I wonder if you would like me to pick this delicate flower?"

  "The little thief is really rude, but the little thief is so good-looking, isn't he afraid of being picked on by others?" Jiang Bozhou raised his eyebrows and hooked Xie Heng's chin with his hand, as if he was sizing up something. It took him a long time to come to this conclusion.

  Xie Heng winked at Jiang Bozhou and said, "If that person is a delicate flower, of course I will let you pick her."

  Jiang Bozhou found that he had nothing to say. He seemed to have never been successful in talking about love. "Your Majesty also doesn't know how to give in."

  "These are all my true words. Wouldn't Zhouzhou not let me speak from the bottom of my heart? Xie Heng looked into Jiang Bozhou's eyes, and he didn't feel guilty at all.

  Jiang Bozhou couldn't help but smile, but he still said: "Your Majesty, do you think you dislike the minister's lenient management?"

  "How could it be? I wish Zhouzhou could take more care of me. If Zhouzhou doesn't care about me, why would he keep his eyes on me?" Together, a kiss was exchanged.

  After the kiss ended, Xie Heng pecked Jiang Bozhou's cheeks twice more. Then Xie Heng asked Jiang Bozhou to sit down, put on his coat and shoes, and then asked him to sit in front of the mirror and prepare to comb his hair.

  Jiang Bozhou looked at Xie Heng in the mirror, "Don't you think it is a disgrace to your Majesty to do these things?"

  "What status? Am I not qualified to dress Zhouzhou?" Xie Heng said evilly into Jiang Bozhou's ear. He also looked at the person in the mirror, and their eyes met like this, sparks flying.

  Jiang Bozhou lowered his eyebrows and said, "Your Majesty is really good at raising the status of ministers." He said that his status as a servant was low, and Xie Heng said that his status was noble, but how noble his status must be to make an emperor bow down to this. ?

  "Does Zhouzhou's value need to be raised? Zhouzhou is my lover, my partner, and the person I am willing to walk through life together. No amount I can do is too much." Xie Heng used a hairpin to pay tribute to Jiang Bo Zhou tied up her hair and kissed his red earlobe.