3.14

Facing the remonstrances of the ministers, Jiang Bozhou threw down a pile of evidence and walked away, leaving a bunch of people speechless in front of a mountain of ironclad evidence. Isn't it that Jiang Bozhou has endured until now just to get these evidences to silence the ministers? After investigating for so long, no one thought that the final breakthrough would come from a doctor from the Ministry of Industry.

  This small official was the true love son of Duke Zhen Guo, and was raised by his widowed mother. The Duke of Zhen Guo seemed to think that he was his biological son and took good care of him secretly.

 Seriously speaking, he still has some connections with Jiang Bozhou. In order to refuse marriage, Jiang Bozhou gave him the daughter of the Minister of Household Affairs in marriage. Later, because of his practical ability, Jiang Bozhou promoted him to his current official position.

  The Duke of Zhen Guo was indeed full of fatherly love for him. The people below just mentioned the news about this doctor from the Ministry of Industry, and the Duke of Zhen Guo trembled and accepted it all, begging only to spare his life.

  Because of the cooperation of Duke Zhen, it was extremely easy to collect evidence and verify the evidence. Before anyone else could react, Jiang Bozhou directly ordered the search of Prince Gong's palace.

  The matter of preventing the rebellion is over for the time being, Jiang Bozhou has more important things to do.

  Xie Heng leaned on the couch, supporting his head with one hand and holding Shi Zhi in the other, enjoying the comfortable time of being banned. Suddenly the door was kicked open and Jiang Bozhou walked in aggressively.

  "Your Majesty, stay safe." Xie Heng didn't even look at Jiang Bozhou, and still concentrated on reading the book.

  "I'm uneasy." The word "no" in the middle has a long final sound. Jiang Bozhou took the medical book from his hand and half-knelt in front of the couch.

  Xie Heng smiled and said, "I am right here. Why is Your Majesty uneasy?"

  "Is death row the place where Zihuang should go?" Jiang Bozhou was particularly dissatisfied with this. What made Jiang Bozhou even more dissatisfied was that Zihuang went to the dungeon because of the prince Zhenguo who had lustful intentions for him.

  "Your Majesty never said before that I would not let you go." Xie Heng put his hand on Jiang Bozhou's face and kneaded it gently.

  Jiang Bozhou glared at him angrily, "Do you even need me to talk about this kind of thing?"

  "Of course it is necessary." Xie Heng sat up straight and motioned for Jiang Bozhou to sit next to him. "From now on, your majesty will have to take care of your ministers. Otherwise, one day I will suddenly want to go to a place that your majesty does not allow you to go to. Then But what should we do?"

  "How dare you!" Jiang Bozhou sat next to Xie Heng and hugged him tightly.

  Xie Heng blew on Jiang Bozhou's broken hair on his temples and said, "Your Majesty is there to support you, why don't you dare?"

  Jiang Bozhou tried his best to ignore the itching in his ears and threatened viciously, "If you do this again, I will lock you up!"

  "Look at what your Majesty said, haven't I been imprisoned by your Majesty now?" Xie Heng climbed on Jiang Bozhou's shoulders, caressing the exquisite clothes, a dark light flashed in his eyes, Zhou Zhou in this world is really not the best. So flirty.

  Jiang Bozhou was like a kitten being held up by the scruff of his neck, not daring to move at all.

  Xie Heng chuckled softly and said, "Why didn't your Majesty say anything? Is it because he didn't dare to admit it? Or maybe he was poked into his mind."