4.1

Light Divine Attack × Believers Receive

  For thousands of years, the God of Light has protected the people of the Sluliga continent. Almost everyone here is a loyal believer of the God of Light. They dedicate food and loyalty to the God of Light, and the God of Light gives them harvests and joy. The God of Light possesses the highest authority on the continent and overlooks the world from the highest position.

  It is the Harvest Festival that occurs once every ten years. As the oldest and most glorious city on the continent and the location of the largest Temple of Light, Gordon is welcoming waves of believers who come from thousands of miles away to worship.

  On the prosperous Center Avenue, there are armored knights driving tall horses in the middle of the road, enjoying the envious eyes of the common people. There are also ladies and gentlemen sitting in large and comfortable carriages with exquisitely carved patterns on all four wheels. There are beautiful ladies, and there are also common people and even poor people with ragged clothes and weathered faces, but most of them cower and hide in the corners, for fear of offending the nobles who cannot be offended.

  Only a few blocks away from Center Avenue, Boro Street has dilapidated houses lined up on both sides of the road. Garbage can be seen everywhere, demonstrating the social status of this street. Those privileged nobles disdain to come here, but because of its superior geographical location, it is still very attractive to the common people who come all the way to Gordon.

  A tavern at the end of the Rue Poirot was bustling with people. The smell of sweat, leftover food, and the smell of the surrounding garbage mixed together, creating the characteristics of a unique lower-class residential area. The people in the tavern didn't seem to smell anything, and they were obviously used to it.

  Because it had not been cleaned all year round, the tavern table was covered with thick grease and dust. A shirtless red-haired man sitting in the middle sniffed the sour ale in the bowl and swallowed the black bread in his hand. Next, there were patches of water stains on his messy beard.

  "I've finished eating, where have all the people gone?" The red-haired man's eyes flashed fiercely, and he slapped the table with his powerful palms, making a banging sound.

  A slender but thin young man came over from the kitchen. He was wrapped in rags, but he still couldn't hide his youthful appearance. "Guest, do you want to pay? Chenghui five copper coins."

  "Five coppers?!" the red-haired man raised his voice, "Are you blackmailing me? Three coppers at most, is that more?"

  The noisy guests around were still noisy, and most of them didn't take it too seriously. They watched the conflict between the two with interest, and some even started making noises.

  "It's the harvest festival recently, and prices have risen a little, but this -" the young man looked the red-haired man up and down, "strong guest, are you sure you want to anger the God of Light for two copper coins?"

  "You——" The red-haired man stood up in anger, pointed at the young man's nose and was about to curse, but suddenly got stuck.

 "What's wrong with me?" Jiang Bozhou had a well-placed smile on his face, but there was unbridled malice in his eyes.

  "You are a person abandoned by the God of Light. What qualifications do you have to threaten me with the God of Light!" The red-haired man cursed when he opened his mouth. He has black hair and black eyes. Isn't this the devil's spokesperson in the world? Thinking like this, he grabbed Jiang Bozhou's collar.