First Day as fulltime Ladybug

Please give me a better chapter name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maman, my friends think I moved out and switched to online school. Can you make them believe that for as long as you can?" Ladybug asked her mother. "I'll try, mon chéri," Her mother smiled, "Now eat quickly and save Paris." Marinette giggled.

Marinette finished eating and yo-yoed to the Eifel Tower. Ladybug sat there for five minutes before Chat Noir showed up for their nightly meeting. "Hey, Chat," Ladybug smiled at him. Chat sat down next to her, "Is there something wrong, M'lady?" Ladybug shaked her head, "Of course not, Kitty! I just decided something big. I'm taking a break from my civilian life until we defeat Hawkmoth."

"What? Why?" Chat yelled out his questions. "I just can't handle both right now, and Paris needs Ladybug and Chat Noir." Ladybug smirked, "So don't go quitting on me, okay?"

"Oh, you wound me by thinking I'd quit on you, M'lady." Chat Noir winks as he bows. "Good kitty." Ladybug smirks before swinging her yo-yo to patrol. She watched as Chat Noir used his baton to patrol before going towards his supposed house.

Ladybug kept patrolling through the night. She stopped as the sun began to rise, and she realized she didn't get tired in her suit. She yo-yoed into an alleyway near her parents' bakery as they opened the doors in two minutes. She watches as adults walk to work.

She smiles and walks inside, noting Nadja Chamack is behind her. Ladybug walks to the counter, greeting her maman, "Hello, ma-. Ma'am. Could I please get a cup of coffee?" Ladybug quickly corrected herself. "Oh, Ladybug! Of course!" Sabine smiled, trying hard not to use Marinette's civilian identity.

"Ladybug, could I get an interview today?" Nadja smiles. "Oh, of course. We can head to the TV studio after I get coffee, and you get whatever you wanted," Ladybug smiles softly as she's handed a to-go cup full of black steaming coffee, "Thank you, Mrs. Cheng!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladybug sat across from Nadja. "Don't be bemused. It's just the news. Today, I'm joined by Ladybug for a special interview!" Nadja gestures towards the heroine as the said hero waves.

"So, Ladybug, why were you up so early this morning? You're normally active during akuma attacks and patrols with your sidekick, Chat Noir." Nadja asks.

"Oh, Mme Chamack, Chat Noir is my partner, not sidekick. I've told every reporter this. To answer your question, I stayed up all night patrolling." Ladybug facepalms and sighs.

"But you always make the plans, and you seem more experienced." Nadja counters. "That's because I had some training before becoming Paris' heroine with my partner, Chat Noir. I was trained in multiple forms of combat. I'm the strategist, while my kitty is the muscle. We need each other." Ladybug calmly explains.

"I see. So why were you patrolling all night?" Nadja questions. "I am becoming a permanent heroine. I made a promise to keep Paris safe, and since we've had akumas, regular crime has skyrocketed. While I understand the want of no one getting akumatized, we need to tackle this issue." Ladybug looks directly into the camera.

"Is Chat Noir joining you in this?" Nadja smiles softly. "Unfortunately, I don't think so. He has a civilian life. I did at one point, but Paris is my top priority," Ladybug smiles.

"What's your plan after defeating Hawkmoth?" Nadja eagerly asks. "My plan is to travel while still protecting others. I will continue to check in on Paris at all times and make sure I have people stationed here if anything happens, and I'm busy."

"I see. I must thank you for everything you've done for Paris. But have you tried asking help from the Avengers or Justice League?" Nadja inquiries.

"I have talked to them. They're allowed to come to Paris after the Hawkmoth situation is solved. I can't risk them getting akumatized. I don't doubt my abilities, but they're already strong." Ladybug dismissed the idea.

"Are you saying that you and Chat Noir will be fighting Hawkmoth alone?" Nadja opposed. "We aren't fighting alone. All of Paris has been fighting with us for three years. You have kept us strong just as we've kept you strong." Ladybug smiles.

(I headcanon that the seasons are a year long as I couldn't find an actual time.)

Nadja Chamack got an alert on her phone. She glanced at it before speaking, "I'm sorry to cut this short Ladybug, but there's an akuma sighting in the park."

"Bug out! We can continue this at another time." Ladybug yo-yoed out of the building. She swung into the park and looked around for the butterfly. The alert said an akuma, not an akumatized victim.