The Decision.

For the past weeks, Marinette has been tormented by her peers all except for her closest friends. Lila has mostly accomplished her goal, turning everyone against Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Adrian Agreste, Marinette's former crush now brother figure, is forced to be friends with Lila by his father, Gabriel Agreste. Alix stays quiet and away from Lila at all costs. Alya and Nino pretend to side with Lila to gather proof against. Chloe plans to sue Lila for defamation with the said proof. While that is said, Alya believes they need more proof.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette woke up to Tiki yelling, "Marinette! MARINETTE! It's 8:30! School starts at 9:00! If you get there early, Lila can't spread lies about you again."

Marinette groaned and sat up. She knew she'd need coffee to deal with Lila's bullshit today. She could only hope no one got akumatized today. She climbed down from her bed loft. She yawned as she stumbled over her diary to get to her wardrobe. She picked a simple black and pink dress with red lace at the ends. There's a built-in red belt.

She put the dress on and gently brushed her hair into her signature pigtails. She grabbed her purse and looked at Tikki, "Come on, Tikki. I'll get some macaroons." Tikki smiled, "Thank you, Mari!"

Marinette ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. She smiled at her parents as they handed her a cup of coffee, "Is school still having you pull all-nighters, sweetheart?" Her mother, Sabine Cheng, asked in her natural soothing voice. "Yeah, it is," Marinette told her the half truth, "Oh! Can I bring some macaroons for my class and my teachers?" Marinette smiled as her father handed a box to her, "Now get to school." She waved to her parents before running out of the house.

She ran to the school before walking inside. She glanced at the clock and grinned as she got there fifteen minutes early. She put the box of macaroons into her purse for Tikki before walking upstairs to her classroom.

She walked to the back of the classroom and sat beside Alix, "Hey Alix, still avoiding Lila?" Alix smirked, "You know it. I hate that lying bitch." Marinette pouted slightly. Yeah she hated Lila for lying but she didn't think she was a bitch. She thought she was a cunt not that she'd admit that though. Alix rolled her eyes, "Oh come on. You hate her too and just won't admit it."

"You aren't wrong, I just -" Marinette gets cut off by Lila and her flock of sheep entering the room. Lila glares at Marinette before lying about something. Mr. Bustier finally enters the classroom, "Okay, class! Settle down and turn to page 456 in your books."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~