Shoulders

TW: slight possession by demon thing, shirtless Nico, cuteness.

Will's POV

Whatever was in my head was hurting Nico. I yelled at it over and over. It just got angrier and started overpowering me.

"Run!" I told him. My voice had changed. It was no longer mine.

It yanked on something. Something inside me. It hurt almost as much as thinking Nico was dead.

I screamed. Louder than ever, hoping to at least stall the thing. It seemed to work, as he loosened his grip on my body, so I fell to the floor. That way he would have to take the time to get up.

I screamed until I ran out of air. I was getting light headed. Then, he won.

I was back in that dark room.Only this time, the tv was off.

Nico's POV

I was panting hard from the running. I tried shadow traveling, but everytime, that thing in Will used his light powers to stop me.

I looked back, he was almost on top of me. His eyes were no longer the beautiful bright blue that they once were. They had now become a cold black.

He had pounced on top of me and growled. I braced myself for whatever happened next. Only it didn't.

He just sat there. Staring.

I looked at him. He wasn't looking at me like a killer. More like, an angry mom.

"A-arent you going to kill me?" I asked.

"If I killed you Will will murder me into oblivion." He seemed to be telling the truth, I never saw Will as a murderer, but that only made me like him more.

"Then why did you chase me?" I was no longer scared, just in a little pain. His claws were sunken into my shoulders.

"You were running first! I was just trying to keep you from ruining my plan!"

"Can you get your claws out of my shoulders?" I winced. He seemed to notice the blood and immediately jumped back. He was scared of Will, and in return, scared of hurting me.

"Thanks, um, can.. can you bring Will back?"

He growled a little, then nodded. Then his hair faded back into the familiar golden locks I loved. His clothes also slowly brightened, though they were very dim. Then he fell.

He had still been sitting sort of on top of me, so he fell directly into my chest.  He looked exausted.

I decided to let him sleep and practiced my shadow magic to build up a tent around us.

I also made a blanket and put it over us. I put my fingers through his hair and played with his ears.

Kudo decided to come out. He came over and curled up on Will's back, purring. I giggled and gave Will a kiss on his forehead. Why did I do that!?

To my astonishment, he started purring. "Will?" I asked. "Are you awake?" I could feel my face getting hotter.

"I was hoping you thought I was still asleep." His voice was dry and slightly muffled through my shirt. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug, though I could tell he had some difficulty, he was still purring.

I could tell my blush was getting more obvious, but tried to hide it. "Are you okay?" I asked. He lifted his face up to meet my eyes, hoping it was dark enough that he couldn't see my cheeks, which now felt like they were on literal fire.

I hadn't seen his since before the thing took over. They were beautiful, and even brighter than before, if possible.

He looked away after a moment. "Did you do this?" He asked me, gesturing to the tent and blanket with his tail.